Chapter 14: "System" is online again

Hearing these voices, Mo Xue was really taken aback.

Sold out?

There are still a lot of shopping carts she set!

However, because of the different growth rates, the amounts included are also different.

After selling them in the past few days, she has already planted many of them.

I thought it was more than enough to deal with the store, but now so many products are sold out?

Mo Xue's little heart was beating suddenly.

A small part of it made her a little rich before, and now so many products are sold out, the money... just a rough count, it makes Mo Xue's breathing a bit heavy.

We are going to make a fortune now!

If it weren't for holding her daughter in her arms now, she would probably go to see the total order amount as soon as possible.

Even if he sat still, Mo Xue was still a little fidgety at this time.

Mo Fan in her arms was immediately aware of it.

Then he let go of his ration and stopped eating.

Mo Xue, who has been paying attention to Mo Fan's breastfeeding movement, noticed her changes the first time.

Looking at Mo Fan, whose eyes were especially pure and innocent, Mo Xue really felt that she was deliberate for a moment.

Because she thinks that her daughter, Nian Xiao, has become a good girl.

This thought happened because she wanted to sneak out and send the courier a few days ago.

Basically, once her mother takes a nap, her daughter can sleep in a very short time. Once or twice, she really has to suspect that her daughter is cooperating with her actions. She even thought about it. , Is it because she has eaten too much aura in her confinement, so she also took her daughter to have aura.

After a few days of observation, she felt that her daughter was very smart.

Now, as soon as she had just moved her mind, her daughter started to cooperate with her actions.

At this moment, Mo Fan listened to Mo Xue's words, her left ear went in and her right ear came out. Anyway, she couldn't hear it, and she didn't know anything if she didn't hear it.

Looking at Mo Fan's appearance, Mo Xue couldn't help but burst into laughter. She stretched out her hand and gently poked Mo Fan's tender face, "You, you!"

Then he picked up Mo Fan and sat down in front of the computer.

At this time, the news came again that the goods were sold out.

Mo Xue settled down, then opened the page of Taogou.com, and at a glance saw the "orders" floating like snowflakes and the notice that the store's goods were sold out.

At this moment, the fruits have basically been sold out. After all, there are too few varieties, but there are still some vegetables left.

"Is this selling too fast?"

Muttering, Mo Xue read the letter from the buyer.

The information at this time has exceeded 999+.

The first thing, Mo Fan is to confirm most of the orders.

When she first placed the order, it was based on the approximate amount of space planted.

In other words, after selling out today's wave, she will have to wait a few days before she wants to ship again.