Chapter 33: Back pot

Compared with the caregiver's anxiety, Jiang Hongyang's expression is truly indescribable.

After spitting out in my heart, he said to the nurse: "You will be more careful next time."

I'm afraid this situation is really right.

That wicked land.

Otherwise, who would be choked on drinking water?

At this time, Xu Shan's face became red from choking. When he saw Jiang Hongyang, he couldn't help beckoning to him.

Upon seeing this, Jiang Hongyang quickly stepped forward and waited.

"You... ahem... help me..."

"Help you withdraw that piece of land?" Jiang Hongyang spontaneously said what he wanted to say for Xu Shan.

That point of liquidated damages should be nothing to Xu Shan.

Let's spend money to keep it safe like the people before!

Where is it important?

Xu Shan: "..."

——Sorry, he didn't mean that.

He has suffered the sin now, how can he just give up like this?

Xu Shan waited for his anger to come over and said, "No, don't retreat!"

Jiang Hongyang looked at Xu Shan in shock, and said in surprise: "Don't retreat?"

Isn't it right to be so unlucky?

He didn't expect his own Mr. Xu to have so many irons?

"It's just choking on drinking water. This is normal, and it's not necessarily related to superstition. Even if it's related, I don't want to give up so quickly!" Xu Shan said firmly.

"Then Mr. Xu, what do you want me to do for you?" Jiang Hongyang asked after clearing up his mood.

"Help me give my dad a call. I know he has a master here, which is quite amazing." Although Xu Shan thinks he can still squeeze, he still has to think of a way just in case. of.

He didn't care about Feng Shui metaphysics before, but after experiencing it now, he cares a little bit. If what he thinks is really there, then the master should also be able to work.

The master who can make his dad spend a lot of money should be useful!

If it hadn't been for his own bad luck one after another, he wouldn't believe this.

Now, be suspicious.

"Do you want to tell your dad about your hospitalization?" Jiang Hongyang suddenly realized the background of Xu Xushan's family.

The people in Hong Kong City believed this, especially the rich family, that believed it even more. It was quite normal to know a few famous masters.

This, in!

Jiang Hongyang also suddenly became enthusiastic.

"Let's talk about it! Maybe you will feel sorry for me, find me a great one." Xu Shan thought for a while and said.

Jiang Hongyang: "...I see."

Then Jiang Hongyang called his dad under the guidance of Xu Shan.

After knowing the ins and outs, Xu Shan's father called him anxious.

He is such an only child, and he was in the hospital in an accident. Can he not worry?

"Dad, my life is not in danger, but I have encountered some bad luck. You are not a master you know. I am in the magic city now. Under the recommendation, let me go to the bad luck." Xu Shan quickly changed the topic. .