II Pupitar's P.O.V

I looked at Ash and Gligar training and chuckled when Gligar crashed after turning the wrong way. It seems that Ash has been having a few troubles teaching Gligar how to soar through the sky, even with Staravia's help. It might be because Gligar's wings were made more for sky gliding than flying.

I looked to my right and was surprised to find our new family member looking at the training occurring before us. Ever since Rowlet hatched, all he has ever been interested in doing was sleeping, eating, and more sleeping. So, seeing him focused on Gligar's flying training was surprising. Maybe he was ready to start his training? He has yet to even try flying.

I looked at Rowlet in excitement... only to sigh when he simply crawled back into Ash's backpack to take another nap.

Well, everyone had their rhythm. No need to hurry up someone who is not ready yet.

I decided to continue to observe the clearing we were staying at. Turtwig and Chimchar were having a mock battle with Riley's Pokemon, while the aura guardian observed. Jolteon, unfortunately, was back with her mom, having decided to visit her. She has been missing her lately. She will be rejoining us when we reach Pastoria City.

Talking about Pastoria City, I've met some new (for me at least) family members! Ash brought Crawdaunt, Squirtle, and Kingler from the lab. The three of them and Buizel will be facing off against the Gym Leader Crasher Wake. It will be a full-out Water-type Pokemon battle. Which is kind of weird since Ash has a couple of strong Electric-type Pokemon, but it's not like my family cares much about Pokemon types when it comes to battles. Not to mention that Ash's Water-type Pokemon are so much fun! Every single one I've met is funny and unique.

I moved my gaze towards dad who was being hugged by a blushing Buneary, who was wearing a new vest. It seems that dad had complimented her on her new look. I sighed and shook my head in amusement, if dad continues like this Jolteon will get very angry. She's been constantly rooting for him and her mom to get back together.

I looked to my right, just in time to see Litten waking up, he had been taking a nap under the shade of the tree I was leaning against. For a second I worried he would panic, but while he did tense and look around rapidly, he did not panic. However, he did only relax once his gaze landed on Ash.

Treating Litten is still a delicate process. Most of the time he could only be found next to Ash, and when he was not he was next to Pikachu. He still gets nightmares about Stoutland and tenses when someone who is not family tries to approach him. Most of the time we do not let him out while walking in the city, only when we are at the Pokemon Center or parks. But he has been moving one, if slowly, and letting us come closer. He even let Jolteon play tag with him.

"Good dreams?" I asked him.

"Yeah," he answered. "I saw Stoutland." My heart ached for my new brother. He has lost his father too young. "They are still trying to get Gliglar to turn correctly?"

"Yes," I chuckled, understanding that's all Litten wanted to share about the topic. "I kind of feel sorry for Gligar, if it wasn't so hilarious that Ash, the Flying-type expert, is having such a hard time teaching a Pokemon how to fly correctly."

"That's funny," Litten chuckled, licking his paw. "What's the plan for today?"

"To train, relax, do what you want. Maybe we can convince Rowlet to fly," I answered.

"Ha, you wish. That cousin only cares about sleeping," Litten commented.

As if he were answering, Rowlet snored, making us both descend into laughter. It ended up being a good day, we took some time to relax and have some fun. We even helped Francesca the Pokémon magician with her singing Chingling act. It was a pretty good one.