III Torracat's P.O.V

Experiencing a Pokemon League was wonderful. It was out of this world, much more than taking part of a Gym Battle. It was similar to The Saint Festival, but much better as I was able to battle a Vileplume from another trainer from Kanto, and I won! It was so much fun!

What made it better is the fact that I knew how much I was told the stories and frustration from my teammates about previous loses. Ash had  finally achieved his dream, and I had helped him on doing so! The feeling... I still cannot describe it.

I was so pumped up that I socialized with pokemon outside of my pack and even allowed other trainers to scratch me. Something I only ever allowed my trainer!

Talking about my trainer where was he?

I looked around and I found him talking with his mom and a group of his friends. I quickly but silently approached them, just in time to hear Max saying: “I... I’m going to Unova and I want you to go with me!”

“W-What?!” I exclaimed surprised along my trainer, not that anyone noticed, they were too focused on Max’s surprise bomb.

“I talked to Riley and he said that he is planning on following your footsteps and becoming a modern Aura Guardian. He won’t just stay in Rota Kingdom and be a decorative  knight. He wants to go and help people, like you he told me that in Unova there are going some heavy religious wars and that Team Plasma has been giving a lot of trouble,” Max explained passionately. “Aura Guardians used to be and still are the knights of Kings and Queens, but they were also the knight of Legendaries and Arceus. So...”

“Calm down, Max, take a deep breath and try not to hyperventilate,” Ash cut him off and spoke with authority. “Better?” Max nodded mutely. “Good, now, you realize that this  will be dangerous and traveling with me will put a target on your back.”

"I know, but we faced Team Magma, Aqua, and Rocket together!" Max assured my trainer with a determined look on his face, before adding hastly. "Also, dad and mom gave me the ok. I want to have you as my mentor Ash and no one else!"

How can he say no to that?

He can't.

"I can't continue my aura training without Riley, I'll have the International Ranger Commission place me in Unova and ask them for a Ghost Team to battle against Team Plasma." Ash's answer earned him an armful of a ten-years-old boy. "Luckily, I am fluent in English," he murmured under his breath when Max finally let him go, but I could hear him thanks to my keen hearing. "And Unova is also closer to Kalos, where Gary will be studying with Professor Sycamore."

Of course, that will count for Ash, I thought amused. It seems that we are going to Unova next. It will be fun!

"Hey, where's Pikachu?" May inquired as he approached our group.

"With Blackie, they've finally made up and are now enjoying her heat," my trainer replied. "Hey, there you are Toreacat," Ash kneeled down to scratch me.

Oh, yeah... he is the best at this, I purred internally. No wonder Espeon is so possessive of this.

"Poor Buneary, she was heartbroken," Dawn murmured, feeling bad for her pokemon, before shacking her head and turning to May with a smile. "What's next for you Top Coordinator?"

"Stop it," May murmured with a blush, but could not stop herself from smiling. Good, she had earned it. She worked too hard for it. "I'm going to Sinnoh  next."

"So, you'll be facing Nando, Kenny, and Ursula!" Dawn exclaimed with a smile. "I'll pass you their contact information. Though I do not have Ursula's...'