XI Ash's P.O.V

After a visit to the Lilypad Colosseum, Lyra and Khoury returned to Johto together, while we resumed our journey to Sunyshore City, for my eighth Sinnoh Gym Badge. Of course, no journey I am in is ever that easy. So, it came to no one's surprise that as we got lost in a dark forest and came across a mischievous Murkrow that created a fearful illusion to trap us. Luckily, my Poltergeist was out, hiding in my shadow, and protected us from the illusion and brought the Murkrow down. Which lead us to meet his trainer Mitchell, who after hyperventilating about attacking The Saint, calmed down and explained the situation. He had come to the mountain to train so he could beat his sister Rhyanna and her Misdreavus in a fight. However, his sister had also come to the mountain to look for a Dusk Stone to evolve her pokemon into a Mismagius. She was hoping that evolving her pokemon will help her brother become happy again. However, Mitchell got angry thinking that Rhyanna's purpose was to keep winning battles against him.

Which lead to us being dragged around by them while they tried to find a Dusk Stone before the other sibling. I was not having it, especially when they began to fight when we found the Dusk Stone. So, I sat them both down and scolded them, the same way I learned from mom. For some reason, Mitchell and Rhyanna ended up crying, while Pikachu comforted them patting their shoulders in understanding. In the end, Rhyanna and Mitchell discussed their issues like adults and made up, making a bet that the winner of the best of ten battles between them wins the Dusk Stone.

Soon after that, I had to part ways with my friends and send them to Sunyshore City on their own. I had received the news that Looker had been captured by Jupiter and was being held, prisoner. So, I called for my Sinnoh Team and left for his rescue. "Is everyone ready?" I asked my team. "Today we will bring down one of Team Galactic Commanders!"

"Born ready captain!" Josh smiled viciously, as the rest of the team nodded their heads behind him, with determination.

"This will bring us one step closer to our objective," Sarah continued. "The demise of Team Galactic."

"Good," I said. "Then we better get this done with. Sarah and Josh, you two are on retrieval duty. Get Looker and anyone there out and safe. The rest of you arrest every single Team Galactic grunt... leave Jupiter to me."

"Sir, yes, sir!" My team answered, reading themselves to go.

The mission... well, it was a disappointment if I am being completely honest. A total letdown. The grunts were easily incapacitated by the teamwork of my squad, the only prisoner was Looker and Jupiter... well, my Pikachu took her Golbat with a single Thunderbolt and her Bronzor fainted after a Flamethrower from my Flygon. The only one that gave us a bit of trouble was her Skuntank but by the end, my Honedge finally took them down with a Flash Cannon.

"Well, it looks that the strength of Team Galactic's Commanders was overestimated," I mocked her, as we were taking her to the drop-out zone, where Elite Four Flint was going to be there to take Jupiter to prison. However, she simply smiled mockingly at me... as if I was missing something. "What is your real plan Commander?" Her eyes widened at my question, which made me laugh. "Do you think I would not notice that you guys were a distraction? You wanted us occupied while the rest of your terrorist group did something else."

"We are not terrorists!" Jupiter shouted, jumping on her feet and fighting against her restraints, inside the armored truck.

"Sit the fuck down!" Rodrick cursed at her, roughly pulling her down.

"Why is it that you and your friends were the ones chosen by the three Lake Legendaries?!" Jupiter growled, glaring daggers at me.

"So, this has something to do with them?" I demanded to know, catching on to what she unknowingly let out. "What is Cyrus' plan with them?"