XIII Ash's P.O.V

"Do you think that simply because I am behind bars that everything will be fine? That there won't be any consequences or that no other organization will surface in the Indiigo League?"

Those words still hunted him.

"Team Rocket might have been dismantled, but the world is full of criminals and greedy people. Just wait, soon something worse than Team Rocket will appear. It will be then that you'll wish we were still around."

Damn you Giovanni!

"Partner?" Pikachu poked my cheek in concern.

"Sorry, Pikachu, I'm... not fine," I admitted. "My head is filled with Team Rocket rubish," I laughed humorlessly.

"We are about to face against Sinnoh's Champion and the strongest Generalist Master, maybe you should focus on that," Pikachu told me drily. "Team Rocket and Giovanni are locked up, what he told you when we visited his jail does not matter. He is just a sore loser. Not to mention, a psycopath and a criminal."

"You are right," I sighed, finishing off my protein bar and sport drink. "We've made it this far, let's give her everything we've got and get our Generalist Mastery!"

"That's what I mean!" Pikachu cheered me on, from my shoulder, as we opened the doors for the final battlefield.

I took my place on the challenger's end and waited for Cynthia to appear. I turned to my left as I heard the cheering from my friends. I smiled at them, my faithful Ghost Teams, my big brothers and his friends, my traveling companions, they were all here to cheer me... no, cheer us on. I'll give it my all and make sure not to dissapoint.

This is my final challenge!

I do not mean just the Sinnoh Pokemon League Challenge, but the last rock I need to move before all of my dreams all fulfilled. I'mm already an Ace Ranger Captain, a Terrain Master, the Leader of the second branch of the Battle Frontier, and the Future Champion of the Orange Archipelago League. This is my last challenge as a relatively normal trainer. Before I become a Champion of my own right. This will be the proof I need to prove that I am ready for this.

The doors on the other side of the battlefield opened slowly, to reveal the magestic form of the Sinnoh Champion, my older sister, Generalist Master Cynthia Shirona.

"Are you ready Ash?" Cynthia smiled at me, as she took her place on her side of the battlefield.

"I am," I answered her, even though my heart was beating like a thunderstorm inside my chest.

"Good, because you do not know how long I've been waiting for this moment," Cynthia confessed with an excited smile.

That's right... this is a battle. I love battles. Why I am nervous? This should be fun. I've always wanted to face off against Cynthia!

"Me too!" I exclaimed with cheer. Cynthia's posture relaxed, losing some tension I did not know she had. It must have been because I was acting strange, I reasoned internally. "Thank you," I told her gratefully.

"You are welcomed, little brother," Cynthia replied, never losing her smile.

"Today Terrain Master Ash Ketchum is facing against Generalist Master and Champion Cynthia Shirona, on his last challenge against the Sinnoh Pokemon League," the referee announced from his position on the side of the battlefield. "The match will be a battle of 6 vs 6. Only the challenger will be allowed to substitute his pokemon."I saw Cynthia take out a Poke Ball and smiled challengingly at her. "Let the battle begin!"

"Gastrodom!/Snorlax!"

A pause. Then...

"Gastrodom, Rain Dance!" Cynthia began.