I Pikachu's P.O.V

I'm happy. Ash was finally starting to act more like himself. All of us felt horrible for making him lose at the Ever Grande Conference, especially after his change in behavior afterward. Doubting himself at every turn, thinking that it was his reason that we lost and that he was not a good trainer.

Bullshit! I growled in my head.

Ash is the best trainer and friend anyone could ask for. Patient, caring, and loving. One that would never push any of us into evolving if we don't want to, even if that would mean he would have stronger pokemon on his team. This is why we all love him and treasure him. Which is why it breaks our heart whenever we see him so lost and sad...

A feeling that the new guys rapidly shared with us. Making their incorporation to the family fast and smooth. Although, it was also tiring for most of us, as we were not used to the fast pace training Ash had incorporated.

Plusle and Minun were under my tutelage. Milktank and Zangoose took their training from Tauros and Snorlax, the normal types in the team were rapidly becoming the most versatile fighters we have. Eevee and Snorunt practiced most of the time with Glalie, Eevee seems to have decided to evolve into a Glaceon. Tyrogue was taken as a disciple of Primeape just like Heracross, whenever he was not training Kricketune.

Poochyena and Houndour took their training from Espeon, who surprisingly enough did not need much training before reaching the level of us, veterans, both canines already learned every elemental fang attack, plus Bite and Crunch. Sylveon just like his mate did not need much training and decided to be the teacher of every new Fairy Type member. Slugma and Torkoal became training buddies, just like Corpish and Kingler. Now every new fire, water, grass and flying member was taken under the tutelage of Charizard, Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Pidgeot. Yes, even Sceptile, who even if he is stronger than Bulbasaur, does not possess the refine control over grass moves that Bulbasaur has. The rest trained mostly only with Ash, whenever they were not learning new moves from other pokemon.

This last month, to say simply, was hellish- that's for sure. We also knew that the following two before leaving for Sinnoh would be as bad or even worse. But we also knew that it was the training we needed, and it was already showing results. Bayleef had evolved into her final form Meganium. Cyndaquil, Totodile and Corpish received the push they needed to finally evolve into Quilava, Croconaw and Crawdaunt- which we all have been waiting for a long time. From the new fellas, Nincada had evolved into Ninjask and Shedinja, surprising no one, as bug pokemon had a rapid growth when trained correctly by a trainer. Who did surprise us was Slugma, I mean they might not be difficult pokemon to evolve but still only one month of training and he was already a Magcargo.

All these evolutions had the rest of the pokemon pumping with energy. Houndour and Poochyena fighting at every turn, trying to push the other into evolution, just like they were doing right now. Luckily, they kept the fighting mostly whenever Ash or Bulbasaur was around. The others use that energy... for other things.

It seems like every pokemon in Ash's team was pairing up. Meganium with Sceptile, Nidorina and Nidorino, Tauros and Milktank, Kricketune and Heracross, Plusle and Minun, Skarmory and Pidgeot, Snorunt clearly has a crush on Glalie, both Slowpoke were already together before getting here and I am sure that once Houndour and Poochyena stop focusing so much into evolving romance will surely bloom between them.

It made me feel lonely... and sad, honestly. I missed Umbreon. She's normally around Professor Oak's coral at this time of the year. Then again, she's not interested in me, other than for using me as a reliever during her heats... she made that clear last year.

"Ah." I sighed; it sucks to be in one-sided love.

"I'm back everyone!" My head whipped to the side, as my trainer returned from his trip to Celadon City.