IX Ash's P.O.V

"Now that everyone is here Master James has some announcements to make." Hopkins said as everyone turned their attention to James.

"Thank you Hopkins." James nodded to the butler. "First off the thank you all for joining me and Jessie for the holidays before the Wallace Cup." James started

"Thanks again for inviting us." I added.

"Which brings me to my next announcement. We have just received word that Professor Oak and Professor Birch granted us permission to have all of your Pokemon here with us. The yard and Pokemon house are big enough. What are the holidays without them?" James added getting a happy look from May and I.

Indeed what is a holiday like this without your whole family, I sighed internally. I was so happy to be able to celebrate with them all this year... this will make my gift even better.

"I couldn't agree more." May said happily

"Finally, I hope you don't mind if my parents come by for a little." James finished his announcements.

"Oh, Your parents are coming?" I asked surprised. I haven't seen them since Kanto. It wasn't the best first impression.

"Yes, they have turned into fans of yours. Plus they have some things they want to discuss with you." James continued.

"I don't mind. I haven't really met them properly yet anyway." I responded.

"Then it's settled." James said.

"Now I believe Master Ash has an announcement too." Hopkins nodded to me.

I then went into my bag... "Rowlet can I get in my bag please?" I asked, barely withholding a sigh. Rowlet woke up and hopped out so I can get the contents. I then pulled out 4 red boxes with a green bow on each of them. Rowlet then proceeded to jump back in the bag and fell asleep again. With an excited smile I walked to Jessie, James, Meowth, and Wobbufett giving them a box each.

"Aww Twerp, these should really be saved for Christmas." Jessie said while looking at the gift.

"Trust me when I say this, These are gifts you definitely want to open now." I replied.

"Fair enough." James said.

"On three?" Meowth asked.

"Sure." Jessie responded.

"One, two, three!" They all said in unison. As soon as they removed the top a light emerged from all four of them and from the light emerged an Arbok, a Weezing, and two Victreebell

"A-arbok?" Jessie asked in shock. Arbok made a happy noise

"Weezing? Victreebell?" James asked in equal shock.

"How?" Meowth asked. Wobbufett looked in the box he was holding and found it contained a pokeball and a small mechanism that triggered the ball once the box was opened.

Shock turned into joy as they all ran to hug their old friends who happily reciprocated and Victreebell restraining itself for once. "How is this possible?" James asked.

"Perks of being a Ranger, Ace Trainer, and reluctantly The Saint. I asked other rangers in Jotoh and hoenn to find them. Your Victreebell was mated to the other one." I explained.

"What happened to the Ekans and Koffing they were protecting?" Jessie asked.

"They were transferred to Professor Oak's Lab. they will be safe there." I answered.

"I see." James said.

I smiled and walked back to the group. "I think they need a moment." I told them quietly as Hopkins nodded and walked everyone back into the building.

"I must thank you again for doing Master James such a massive service. I haven't seen him like this in a long time." Hopkins thanked me.

"It was no problem. I am glad for them too." I replied.

"While we wait, why don't we get your pokemon here." Hopkins suggested.

"That would be great. Thanks." I thanked the butler who nodded and led the group to a video phone with a Pokemon transfer device. Which was right next to the back door.

"Why don't you let out all the Pokemon you have on hand and we will get started." Hopkins said as he turned on the video phone.

Dawn, Riley, Zoey, and I walked out to the back yard, which was a lush green field, a water fountain, and a large garden. The fountain spills off and made a small creek to a pond. "Everyone come on out." I yelled as all four of them threw their Poke Balls in the air.

Besides the egg and Pikachu, Ash had Jolteon, Litten, Rowlet, Buizel, Pupatar, Turtwig, Chimchar, Staravia, Gligar Crawdaunt, Squirtle, and Kingler on hand. May had her Blaziken, Skitty, Glaceon, Munchlax, Beautifly, and Kirlia. Zoey let out her Misdrevous, Shellos, Finneon, Leafeon, and Ralts. Glameow was already out. Besides Lucario, Riley called out Scizor, Magnazone, Probopass, Bronzong, and Empoleon. Dawn let out Pachirisu, Ambipom, and Buneary. Gloom was still with Oak and Piplup was out of his ball.