II Max's P.O.V

I was laying on my bed, in my room, with my pokemon. I was practically laying on Mightyena, using her as a pillow, with Shroomish and Shuppet cuddling me each on one side, and Raltz on my chest. We had just come back from helping out dad with his gym duties, and we were exhausted. However, that did not seem to be enough for May or Kirlia, both of them decided to barge into my room.

"May!" I complained, not moving an inch. "I am happy that you've got all five ribbons and decided to come back to Petalburg for a visit before going back to Johto. But there's something called privacy!"

"So, you don't want to come with me to Alola to watch The Saint Festival?" May asked with a fake pout. "I'll have to invite someone else then. Do you think mom would like a tropical vacation?"

"Wait!" All of my pokemon and I jumped off the bed and exclaimed at the same time.

"How did you get the tickets?" I demanded to know. "They were given out in a lottery!"

"Jessie invited us to James' family's beach mansion in Alola!" She informed me with a smile, while Kirlia twirled around the room. "You better start packing, we are leaving tomorrow." With that said they both left my room, closing the door behind her.

I looked at my pokemon, all wearing the same shocked expressions before we all jumped and started shouting in excitement. If I'm a fan of Ash's, my pokemon are huge fans of his. We can't wait to see his fights! Especially, now that he is going all out! So, of course, we rapidly packed our bags, made the arrangements with my dad, so I would be allowed to take my pokemon with me under May's supervision, and celebrated with my mom and pokemon. None of us were able to sleep a wink that night from all the excitement, but it was worth it when the next day we left for Alola after saying our goodbyes. We were received by James' butler and taken to their beach house... sorry, beach mansion.

Unfortunately, Ash was not there, he was out with Gary, helping him do something. What? I have no idea. However, Misty, Brock, Riley, Professor Oak, and Mrs. Ketchum were there. The Kojiros were out, making sure the last details of the festival were taken care of, with the aid of Dawn, as she and Jessie were the opening act.

"Oh, Arceus! Are those a Pyukumuku and Comfey?!" I exclaimed looking at the pokemon beside Brock and Misty.

"Yes, after helping out the beautiful Nurse Joy in the Pokemon Center, she gave me my new friend to help me with my studies as a pokemon doctor!" Brock exclaimed, twirling around at the reminder of the beauty of Nurse Joy. I sweatdropped at what used to be a very common scene during our travels. However, this time it ended up different when out of nowhere, a Croagunk came out and hit him with a Poison Jab, stopping his moaning.

"Emm..." I muttered confused.

"That's new, it takes time to get used to." Misty chuckled, kneeling to pat her new pokemon. "I was walking down the beach when I found a group of them by some rocks. This one was the only shiny one, I just could not stop myself from catching them."

"That's a shiny?!" I shouted in excitement. "That means that Ash is no longer the only one in our group with a shiny pokemon! Congrats!"

"Thank you!" Misty thanked me, eyes shining with a competitive fire that had me take a step back.

Good luck, Ash. I thought nervously. 

We then proceeded to our room to unpack and later to grab a bite from a local restaurant called Aina. The food was delicious! We enjoyed ourselves immensely before heading straight towards the Manolo Stadium. The place was huge and bursting with life. It was incredible! I could not believe Ash would be fighting there... that he was the one people who came all over the world to fight and watch battle! The crowd was going wild as Professor Kukui stepped into the battlefield.