III Bulbasaur's P.O.V

Ash was laying on the ground of Professor Oak's Ranch, on a make-shift hospital bed made by Meganium and Sylveon. When he heard that Ash had gotten shot, we all panicked and almost burnt down the ranch. Luckily, we are all well versed in terrain manipulation and fixed it all up, may I say it was even better that how it used to be.

At the end Ash was all right and none of us had to go with the experience of losing our trainer. He got back to Pallet Town the following day and after a lot of cuddling and pampering from Delia, he was returned to us.

Meganium never left his side for a second and we are all very grateful for that. She took the position of his main nurse and ruled Ash with an iron flower. We could not trust anyone better than one of uswith his care.

Ash's Kanto Ghost Team took turns visiting and watching over the town while Ash was out of commission. Even though patroling Pallet Town and taking turns as guards of Delia was our job, we did not take it personal. We knee that they were simply worried about Ash and wanted to aid their captain. They felt as guilty as we do about it... we should have protected him.

No one said that out loud, knowing that Ash would scold us, but we knew that he knew. Our trainer is an empath after all. However, he said nothing and spoiled us by allowing us to worry at our heart's content. He took tim to simply be with us outside of training and talk.

Of course, there were times that he disappeared with Gary to have some fun. Nothing too serious while Ash was still injured, Meganium made sure they knew the rules. Not that I believe they are ready for something else other than kissing.

Now a days I don't envy them. I might have lost my chance with May's Venasaur, but I've found love in the least expected place. With my best friend, Squirtle.

"Daddy is it really ok? Doesn't it hurt to have me sitting on your lap?" Riolu asked Ash worriedly.

"Don't worry about it, if it wan't ok Meganium would have told you," Ash answered him with a kid smile, as he patted Gible who wasn't sitting beside him, gently on his head.

With Dratini's new addition to the family, Gible had a new sparring partner and another goal in his mind. To evolve into pseudo-legendary pokemon alongside his new best friend. He had already learnt Draco Meteor under the tutelage of Charizard, and the ground shark was over the moon with happiness.

"That Gible will be a force to be wary about as soon as he reaches his Garchomp evolutionary form," Charizard commented beside me. "Draco Meteor as a Gible... incredible! Specially with how strong it is!" Those were high praises coming from Charizard. It's hard to impress him, just ask Typhlosion. "It must be the power of the pseudo-legendary species."

"As if something like that ever defined one of Ash's pokemon," Blackie chukled.

Pikachu was between her and Jolteon, he looked much happier now that he had his mate and daughter with him.

"True," I agreed, feeling weird now that she was no longer the enemy of our pack and Pikachu had forgiven her. It will take me time to get used to it. "How are you Charizard? After your break-up."

Charizard had come to live with us full time, around the time of our mission in Crown City, after the Pokemon League and before our take over of Team Rocket.

We saved a Zoroark and his baby Zorua from an evil businessman called Grings Koda. Ash caught them both and sent them to live with Delia, for her to have more pokemon than Mimey and have more ready protection just in case. Even though we all take turns to guard her.

Charizard had broken up with his girlfriend because she did not like the system they had of Ash calling him every other week. She prefered how it used to be with her having him for herself all the time and he without his trainer. Charizard did not like that and made her know it. There was a huge fight and she gave him an ultimatum, her or Ash.

Foolish girl, as if any of us would choose anyone else other than our trainer!

Charizard moved permanently to Oak's Ranch, waiting with the rest of our pack until Ash's place in the Battle Frontier or Orange Islands Pokemon League is done.

The funny thing is that Ash was not in Crown City for any mission, he was there to meet with James' parents and ask them to invest in the Archipelago, doing cruises and luxury resorts. Their business meeting went so well that they also decided to open a Pokemon rent travel business, so trainers can hop from island to islands.

Ash also invested a lot of the money he had saved in the business and allowed his image to publicize the business, as another form of payment. He now owns 30% of their future business in the Orange Islands. Not to mention of the plans he has with Delia to aid her expand her restaurant there and create a chain all over the Archipelago.

Everyone knows it will be a huge success as it is businesses patronized by The Saint, Dragon Master Lance, Generalist Queen Cynthia, and Water Master and Top Coordinator Wallace.

Luckily we don't have to worry about money, as Ash still has over one million in his bank account and still gets paid money from the Ranger Commission. It helps that all of our food is paid by Professor Oak, who gets a lot of research and papers from us. Not to mention, all the mythical information he gets from Ash, from all the shit he gets keeps on getting involved from his journeys. It also helps that Ash does not spend a lot of his money.

"Better if am I honest," he admitted to all of our surprise. "I've already learned everything I could from the Charizard Valley, I only stayed for her and was divided between my desire to come back to our pack or stay and have kids with her. She made it easier for me by asking me to choose, Ash would have never asked me that. If you truly loved someone you would set them free, Ash taught me that."

I turned to our trainer who was playing with Torracat, Gible, Dratini, Rowlet, and Riolu, all laughter and smiles.

"He... we've all grown up a lot this year," I thought out loud. "Took down Team Galactic and Team Rocket, became international sensations, won a Pokemon League, helped our trainer become an Ace Ranger and a Pokemon Master... and now we are to face the Elite Four and one of the strongest champions in thre world. It was a complicated and packed year... but fulfilling nonetheless."

"Our trainer also had to be hospitalized three times," Pikachu grumbled grimly, making us all frown at the reminder. "In Unova we should do better, we will do better!"

"That we will!" Charizard and I promised together.