III Dawn P.O.V

We have finally reached Jubilifie City!

We had parted ways with Nando after a night at the Pokemon Center and continued our journey. We spent the mornings on foot, the afternoons training, and the nights camping. While I did not catch any new pokemon, three had joined Ash's team. He had caught a Turtwig, a Croagunk, and an Onix. How an Onix had managed to make all the way from the mountains to the forest I do not know. But from what Ash had told me, it seems that the Onix was obsessed with fighting and had made his journey to find new opponents.

Ash being the Ace Ranger he is, had decided that it would be safer for him to catch him and find him a trainer, rather than leave him there. He would only affect the environment and might even hurt innocent bystanders or other pokemon, searching for a good fight.

It seems that the only pokemon he was keeping from those he caught was Turtwig, Croagunk was a gift for a friend of his- a previous gym leader, I believe.

The first thing we did as soon as we got to Jubilifie City was to book a room in the Pokemon Center. It was contest season and they always fill rapidly. Then Ash helped me out with my shopping spree, contest products, seals, Pokétch. We then returned to the Pokemon Center to leave the bags and take a shower. I had gone first and decided to go inscribe into the contest circuit while Ash took his time to make some calls.

"Hello, how may I help you?" Nurse Joy asked as I approached the counter.

"Hi! I would like to inscribe as a coordinator and also enter the Jubilifie City Contest." I answered, excitedly.

"Of course," Nurse Joy smiled back. "May I have a form of identification please?"

"Here," I handed her my Pokedex.

"These are your Ribbon Case and your Poke Ball Capsule, with a few seals," she said, placing the tray with the objects in front of me. "Here's your Pokedex and Coordinator ID," she passed them to me. "You are also already inscribed for this city's next contest."

"Thank you!" I thanked her, beaming with happiness as I accepted the objects. I was especially happy about the Pink Ribbon Case.

"You seem quite happy." Ash's voice commented, amusedly, from behind me.

I rapidly turned around to share my happiness with him but ended up frozen in shock. There he was, Ace Ranger Ash Ketchum, standing in the middle of the Pokemon Center's Lobby, wearing a black suit, red shirt, and black tie with a Pikachu pin on it. Not to mention the leather belt with his Poke Balls. He looked smooth! The suit hugged his body perfectly and the red shirt brought out his eyes and made them a shade redder. Honestly, he had girls and boys equally just staring at him like idiots.

 Honestly, he had girls and boys equally just staring at him like idiots

"W-what-what's going on with the image change?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"I have a meeting with Jubilife City's Ranger Station," he answered. "I have to look the part," he shrugged.