V Gary's P.O.V

I slipped away at the right moment, to steal a couple of kisses from the Champion of the Lily of the Valley.

My Champion.

"Can this get any better?" Ash murmured against my lips. "I defeated two Elite Four members and I'm getting kissed by my boyfriend."

"Well, you deserve it," I murmured back, pulling him for a long and deep kiss that left us both breathless. "I better get going," I chuckled at Ash's whine. "Come on, Ashy, you need to get ready. This is the upper tier of Sinnoh's Elite Four. Things are only going to get harder from this moment on."

"I know..." Ash pouted. "But can't I have five more minutes?"

"Ha ha ha," I laughed, laying my forehead against his. "You know things do not work like that."

"Got it... but can I have one more kiss please?"

How can I refuse him when he is looking at me with those pretty eyes and tempting pout?

So, I leaned down and kissed him one last time, before heading towards the bleachers in Flint's battlefield.

"Did you have fun?" Auntie Delia asked me slily, making everyone around me chuckle.

"Auntie!" I moaned with a blush, finally understanding why Ashy complained so much about her embarrassing him.

"Relax Gary!" Auntie Delia laughed, which sounded like chiming bells to my ears. "I am so happy that you two finally got together!"

"Auntie," this time I murmured, blushing for other reasons. Well, having your future in-laws being happy that you are together is much better than having them opposing your union.

"The challenger Ash Ketchum, has surprass two Elite Four trainers, Bug Master Aaron and Ground Master Bertha, in battle and passed to the next stage of his challenge," the referee announced making us all turn to the battlefield, where Ashy had finally took his place as the challenger. "Facing each other, Terrain Master Ash Ketchum and Fire Master Flint, will battle a match of 6 vs 6. Only the challenger will be allowed to substitute his pokemon." Ash and Elite Four Flint smirked to each other, taking out their Poke Balls. "Let the battle begin!"

"Let's get this started, Ninetales!" Elite Four Flint called out his first Fire-type pokemon to the battlefield.

"Nidoqueen, it's your time!" Ash called out his Ground/Poison dual-type pokemon. "Nidoqueen, Sludge Wave!" Unfortunately, it was incinerated by Ninetales' Inferno. Well... it would have been unfortunately if it had not been part of Ashy's plan. "Now! Sand Tomb!" Nidoqueen waved her arms to one side, kicking up sand. Then, she waved her arms to the other side and a cyclone of sand was fired at Ninetales, just as the Inferno was clearing away. When the sand reached Ninetales, it spins around her like a tornado, and medium sized sand dunes rose out of the ground and around Ninetales. The Fire-type was trapped. "Let's complete this with Rock Tomb!" Nidoqueen created a red orb of energy in between her hands and throws it into the air. The orb of energy then expands and solidifies into multiple large boulders that fall down onto Ninetales, trapping her completely.

The boulders shook... one, two, three times, and shattered into million of little pieces. Ninetales had used Extrasensory from the pink light fading from her eyes. Even though, she was free Ninetales was heavily injured.

"That must have hurt..." May commented with a wince, as she looked at the bleeding Ninetales. "Is it me or Ash has become quite a vicious trainer lately?"

"Not really, he knows how to lower his level against those that can't handle him," Brock corrected. "But against those that can match him... well, you can see what he'll do." He pointed out to Nidoqueen who finished the battle with an overpowered Dragon Pulse. "So, he taught Nidoqueen Dragon Pulse." Brock commented amused. "I still recall when he barely taught his pokemon four moves, now a Ground-type pokemon of his knows a Dragon-type move. How much he has grown."