I Charizard's P.O.V

"Everyone, come out!" I heard Ash say and the next thing I know I was in the middle of a hall alongside Pikachu, Jolteon, Primeape, Pidgeot, Sceptile, Meganium, Croconaw, Honedge, and Espeon.

The building was big with high ceilings and a lot of room. It would give out a pristine and regal feeling if it weren't for all the Rangers running from one side to the other. Weapons were being prepared and pokemon out. It's as if they were getting ready for war. Even Ash was wearing his Ranger's outfit, which was a rare sight on its own.

What was going on? Ash never calls me unless it's for training camp or a regional tournament. But here I was, back with him within less than a week. And I really don't like how tense Pikachu looked as if he was expecting an attack at any moment. Or the serious expression on Ash's face.

"Listen up, guys," he started. "This is serious, and I need you to bring your A-game. We are Jubilifie City and all we were supposed to do was give out a report to this city precinct's Head Ranger, but we ended up receiving a report from our old friends about Hunter J's whereabouts," now that got our attention.

Hunter J was the classified mission, other than Team Galactic, that the Ranger's Commission had given to Ash when he said he was going to Sinnoh. Every veteran in Ash's team knows about the horror's that hunter has inflicted on pokemon. In the Charizard Valley there a few Charizard that had fallen into her claws before being saved and transferred there... the stories they told only fueled my anger and made me wish Ash would find her soon. Who would have thought they would meet within the week of the start of his journey?

"She seems to be targeting a Luxray pack that lives in the city's surrounding forest," he continued, making us all growl in anger. "I know guys, she is horrible, but I can't have you losing your cool. This will be a difficult operation," he warned us. "The first one I'll be in charge of... I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing right now." He sighed.

Good! I growled in my head. This means no one will stop us from beating the crap out of her!

"Jolteon, Meganium, Croconaw, I need you three on the ground. Jolteon uses that speed and tells every pokemon in the area to leave, you will be in the Rescue Team that Ranger Sarah is in charge of. If you see any of them getting hurt, get them to Meganium." He told the youngest member of the family.

"Will do Ash-oniichan!" Jolteon said.

We all looked relieved at the news. She might be strong, but she is also very young and inexperienced. Not to mention she still has a lot of ground to improve. So, knowing she will be out of danger way, had us very happy.

"Meganium you will be in charge of the medic team, so if anyone gets hurt fix them. There will be Physic Pokemon next to you, that will be in charge of transferring pokemon from the airship when they need healing." He gave out the order. "Croconaw, you and other Water Pokemon will be in charge of containing the collateral damage if a fire starts... which most likely will happen. Dance all you want but be a leader they can depend on."

"You got it, Ash! We will make you proud," Meganium answered.

"Leave it to us!" Croconaw added.

I snickered when Sceptile sighed, surely relieved that his lady was not joining the fight. But at the same time grumbled, Meganium is Ash's pokemon she can handle herself all right. She doesn't need a guy to protect her. Then again, she smells different than usual... could it be...

"Pidgeot you'll be my transport to the airship; you will get me in and out of that place. While I am inside you will take care of the perimeter, alongside other Flying Pokemon destroy the weapons that the airship possesses." He continued.