4

Hoseok couldn't control his laugh as much ever he tried to. Seokjin kept on glaring at him and even pinching his thighs whenever he was about to explode. Seokjin felt lifetime embarrassment a few minutes back. Still, he can't understand how he became a sculptor there, okay actually he is a sculptor of beauty but it was so terrible.

Jimin and Jungkook exchanged some words, like how they were doing and about studies and some extra nonsense stuff. Seokjin could see how jungkook was looking at Jimin as if the first time he had seen how the stars looked from nearby.

Seokjin is not sad, no not at all. It's just he couldn't believe Jungkook. Is it even possible??! Because he looks as if he is in love. But why does he have to see Seokjin often through the car mirror? And why does Seokjin have to feel breathless when their gazes meet every time!?

Ahhh, nothing went according to his plan. Now he feels he has to make a whole new plan. And this Hoseok is of no use than laughing at Seokjin's miseries.

Jungkook is going to stay in Jimin's parents' guest house which is not so far from all of their houses. As Jungkook said his parents going to come next week until they had to take care of Jungkook.

So that's it, Jin knows what to do. It's just he shouldn't get swayed by Jungkook's charm!? Hotness? Whatever it is. He just has to stick to his plans and make sure it works.

Seokjin was so busy scolding himself before getting others already down from the car as the guest house came. And Hoseok especially called out his name loud to make him get down. He stood near Hoseok looking everywhere but Jungkook.

" Jungkook, I hope your stay here will be pleasant. You can contact us if you want anything. And one of us will come to pick you up for dinner until you rest well, maybe you are having jet lag."

" oh, hmm....thank you Jimin Hyung. Is it okay if you come to pick me up so that we can get to know each other "

This jungkook is so.......cute!!!? Seokjin can't put a finger but this jungkook is too friendly!!?

" Ah, oh yeah. I will try to.....hmm...I have some plans "

" oh, that's fine. It's okay "

Hoseok cleared his throat, it was already like Jin and Hoseok were third-wheeling them. It felt like they were intruding and Jin didn't like the feeling of it. Thanks to Hoseok.

" Is it okay if I and Jin come to pick you up, as we don't have any plans? "

" oh, yeah, no problem Hoseok Hyung. I want to catch up with you too. It's been so long since we all met, the memories are still so fresh. "

Does Jungkook remember all of us?? Jin can't help but feel glad!! No, just it's like maybe he is appreciating his memory power.

" Ah, sorry I don't have much memory of us jungkook. But I think it will be good to relook at them, maybe you can help us too."

" Sure Hoseok hyung, you are really into fashion like always "

That lightened up Hoseok's mood and made him smile like that annoying emoji of laughing out until you cry.

And what's this jungkook!!? Is he a really good one? Like really good. But Seokjin feels too outcasted suddenly, Does Jungkook remember only Jimin and Hoseok!? Nothing about him. But isn't he unfair for this!?. As if he remembers Jungkook!!! But his friends won't remember him too.

Maybe Jimin noticed how Jin was sulking in his world, so he gave attention to him like an angel. He is always been the one.

" so you remember about us?? SeokJin too??"

Now Seokjin is curious without a reason, it's not like he will leave his favorite chicken at the dinner if Jungkook doesn't remember him. Maybe he will fret about how Jungkook is bad for that. His friends will listen to him. Just his ears are wide open. But he couldn't believe what he just heard.

"Oh, hmm... Yeah, Seok-jin. I do remember. How can I forget he is the first one who called me ugly "

And what that fuck!!!!!!!

Hoseok burst out his all-kept laugh embarrassing the heck out of Seokjin. It's so absurd!! Seokjin may brag about his handsomeness but he never calls anyone ugly.

Jungkook is lying that's it.

" Ah!! We were all just kids then. Hope we all get along well. We won't take your time anymore, please go and take a rest, or we will leave".

Jimin rushed others, looking at Seokjin he felt he might jump on Jungkook at any time. oh, seokjin wanted to.

Both glared at each other as if Jungkook was challenging him and for what!!?

Jimin nudged Seokjin towards the car took the driver's seat and drove off once Hoseok took the seat.

"Oh, God!! My stomach hurts from laughing "

" I will kill you Hoseok ah "

Seokjin jumped to the back seat attacking Hoseok, jimin shook his head while clamping his seatbelt.

" you have bullied him?!! Gosh Seok-jin, but now he can carry you on his shoulder in one try"

" He was just lying, he was talking nonsense. We were so young how can he remember it!! Jimin ah!!!"

Seokjin whined for help and the angel was there...

" common seokjin you both might have fought and he remembers it. We all know how good you are by heart. Once he gets to know you he will let go of any hard feelings if he has any ".

Seokjin pouted, though Jimin was right he couldn't digest it. Maybe Jungkook was ugly, or he might have snatched his toy or something that's why he would have reacted that way, who knows.!??

Still, Hoseok's squeaky laugh is irritating. He will send his drunken photos to Namjoon for sure, if no context is there, then he will use them as memes.

But what is he going to do with this jungkook? Who is so confident, hot, handsome, and well-mannered ( not with him), and makes Seokjin's heart miss the rhythm.

Once they reached back home, they met with questions like coming out of a rifle from their parents, seokjin let his friends deal with them and ran to his room. He laid down on his bed still thinking about Jungkook and how he embarrassed him. And now more than seducing him seokjin wants to take revenge.

How cooky he is!?? He does have bad things. Looking down at elders. Wait, he didn't call Seokjin Hyung!! wa!!!! Now Seokjin is so wide awake with his nonexistent fangs out.

Now there is no mission of seducing Mr. Jungkook, he will annoy the heck out of him making him flee from Korea. Of course, after apologizing to Jin.

Seokjin stood in front of the mirror and looked at himself. Why his ears are so red!! Ahh embarrassing, embarrassing. He will make sure his body won't betray him in front of that musclebuilder anymore.

Jungkook, just wait till you get to know this Seokjin.

Hahhahahha!!! Seokjin laughed, proud of himself for imagining how annoying he could become to Jungkook.

😎 Kim Seok-jin