45

After Two years 💜

" And he kissed me, here "

Jungkook says pointing at his lower lip

" Right on the mole, lip on lip. His lips were so moisturized. Very much and You know it was my first kiss, seokjin's too, and our first kiss. the kiss lasted for 42 seconds. It was all because -"

Because Jungkook called Seokjin pretty when he wore the pink dress in secret which he stole from his cousin. Jungkook saw it accidentally and Seokjin told him to shut up but he couldn't control his excitement so Seokjin ended up shutting his mouth by joining them. Lips on lips. Jungkook was stunned to talk about it to anyone so it went to his secret diary. But now...in the last 2 years, seokjin and his friends heard it way more than forgotten about it.

So it's the story of Seokjin and Jungkook's first kiss.

" Enough, Jungkook "

" what??"

Jungkook with his non-washed, uncombed hairs messing on his flushed face due to the alcohol effect and slight pout is Seokjin's weakness.

" Nothing baby, it's just they all know about it. Now it's time for us to leave "

" Oh, but I don't think I can drive, hyung"

" You are not driving. I will drive us home so let's go"

"Yoongi Hyung, see he is my shining armor, my cloverleaf, my golden fish -"

" yeah, yeah Jk...just go now "

Their friends bid bye to them. It was a party at Jimin and Yoongi's house they adopted a cute puppy, and soon they are planning to adopt a baby too. Jungkook doesn't get drunk easily, he should be really happy to let the alcohol take over his mind. So he is happy tonight, too happy.

Seokjin helps him to take a seat and fastens his seat belt.

" oh the scene didn't happen "

" what scene, Jungkook ah?"

Seokjin starts the engine after fastening his seat belt.

" It's a popular one when your lover fastens the seat belt, you should look at the other one in the eyes and... another one will gasp then...they kiss and babies will come "

" But we are too young for that I guess "

" I am not. See, I look old "

Jungkook shows his cheeks while tucking his hair behind the ears.

" No, you are not "

" Right!!! I knew it. Ahh, my head is aching...but I am happy, like super happy. Like I think I can sing and dance also...will you dance with me hyung?"

" Sure "

" Then stop the car "

" No, we are not dancing in the middle of the road, we will dance when we reach our home "

Seokjin is not against the idea of dancing in the middle of the road but it's just that the road is too busy and Jungkook is too drunk, so he can't take risks.

" our house...okay. Our home. Hmm....good...Yoongi Hyung was looking cute while changing a diaper and Jimin Hyung was already getting tense about Holy's hospital visits. They looked cute together...so cute...just like us...hyung do you want to adopt a dog with me ?"

" yes, I will "

Jungkook smiles and leans forward and kisses Seokjin on his neck, only that much he could reach out.