33

" Hmm, what do you think they are doing??"

" Of course, talking "

Jungkook's foot on the rhythm at tapping the floor. His hands are folded against his chest so that he can look less tense.

" Hmm, yeah talking "

It's been 3 minutes, Hoseok told Yoongi and Jungkook to wait outside as the three of them wanted private time.

" Myself Min Yoongi, Jimin's boyfriend"

" Oh, yeah hai, myself Jeon Jungkook "

" It's kind of awkward, ah, I hate awkwardness. Jungkook you can call me Hyung if you want, I am the best cook you can come to my house once a month if you want to eat the best home food. "

That made Jungkook smile

" Thank you Hyung, let's not make it more awkward, I hope we can become friends."

Yoongi nodded before shaking his hand with Jungkook.

" And, I am someone who won't think much before talking, and I am sorry I don't know how to react about the fact that you loved Jimin always and shifted here to start a new life with him but-"

" It's Seokjin Hyung "

" what??"

" It's Seokjin Hyung always, I don't know how to explain this Hyung because I don't know many things. All I can say is, it's Jin Hyung with whom I fell in love in the name of Jimin Hyung "

" Holy shit, it's so complicated "

Yoongi looked so confused, that Jungkook couldn't help. It's just he felt it was safe to disclose to Yoongi.

" So....is Seokjin knows??"

" No, he doesn't have a memory of many things and now he thinks I am in love with Jimin Hyung "

" God, your love story is inspiring me to write a song "

Jungkook laughed because of the response. Thanks to Yoongi for the positive response. At least someone looked at it positively.

" what are you gonna name the song?"

" Hmm, so far away yet so near something like that "

Yeah, it's kind of. Everything it's just here. Seokjin, Jungkook, Jimin, Yoongi. All Jungkook has to do is explain things. Make Seokjin understand it's him who Jungkook is dreaming of his future. But the fear of Seokjin's what if negative reaction' is making him take a step back. What if Seokjin tells him he never felt that way? What if Jungkook is not Seokjin's type. ? What if Seokjin always saw him as a friend when they were messaging?

Is it a good thing to mention the past or just go with the present flow? Is he can make Seokjin fall in love with him? He knows he can fluster Seokjin but...he wants to make his heart dance out of happiness.

" Hey, man come on you look like a good one. Hearing from Jimin I do believe you have a very kind and loving heart, so don't worry much everything will fall into place. Maybe the time is tougher now but it will pass. It has to, be nothing constant in this world you know that science stuff and all. "

" Yeah, thank you for cheering me up Hyung. And now what's about that running away plan??"

Yoongi shook his head looking so done but who will tell him Jungkook can see that shy small smile?

" I was always against it, I wanted to ask his hand in front of his family. Now Jimin thinks his dad will never agree because you know rich poor things. So he wants to run away, it's not planned when and how but he got thrilled,  he looks cute when he is thrilled so I agreed. "