35

It's one hell of a ride, when they settled down in the hotel all wanted nothing but a bed. The hotel is on the beach side it's a plus thing. It's far from the city and peace is the highlighted point.

As Hoseok planned Jungkook and Seokjin landed in the same room. Seokjin Can't help but scream in his mind. How the hell he will open his suitcase it has a lot of......things? and he can't open it in front of Jungkook, who is still waiting for Seokjin to take the initiative.

" Hmm...I think we will be sharing a room "

Seokjin took the initiative, thank God his voice came out calm.

" Oh, yes....if you are not comfortable -"

" I need the left side of the bed "

" Oh.... okay. I am fine with anything "

Seokjin's cheeks are warm and red. And his brain is full of deranged thoughts. Whom should he blame? His brain? His best friend? Or Jungkook? Why is he looking everywhere but Seokjin? And what's the need for biting his thin lips? Is he seducing Seokjin?!

It looks so because it's working. But the mission is the dead opposite of it. Seokjin can't help but think why his determination is so Waverley.

" Are we.....are we good, Hyung?"

Did anyone observe he calls Seokjin sometimes by name, sometimes as Hyung, and most of the time dumb? Seokjin observed it.

And he does think Jungkook calling his name is....like....good.

" Yeah, we are. why won't be?"

I think Seokjin is not here.

" Hmm, so....it didn't affect?? The kiss we shared didn't affect you ?"

Jungkook is starting at Seokjin. He can't come out this strong, why he is not giving Seokjin a chance? Why seokjin is getting flustered here, why he can't make Jungkook flustered easily?

It's frustrating!!!!

" Oh, the kiss....it was good....it's not like my first time or something, so...."

Jungkook took a deep breath before looking down. He looks like he is thinking something.
Seokjin has to come out strong, Jungkook shouldn't know his knees are getting weak. He is afraid to fall for Jungkook this easily.

Seokjin hurried inside the room, opening his bag, he made sure to take out only clothes for now. He started arranging them in the closet. He told himself again and again not to be easy, and to stop imagining scenarios.

Ah....he hates his mind which is an oa n wind ride. Why did he get so many clothes?? He tried to engage himself in arranging clothes.

" It affected me "

Jungkook's breath near his ears gave him goosebumps. No, he couldn't move. He got struck as Jungkook's face nuzzled near his ear, resting on his broad shoulder. He can feel Jungkook's body warmth.

" It affected me like anything, I liked the kiss. I kissed you because I wanted to not because of the situation and I want nothing but to kiss you again and again until we run out of breath then again I want to kiss you, touch you, hug you, and make love to you. Seokjin Hyung I love you "

Seokjin took a deep breath which was not helping, he closed his eyes feeling Jungkook's hot breath....his hold on his hips....his body pressing on him...

" Seokjin?? !!"

Seok-jin opened his eyes to the half-arranged closet. And the owner of the voice is standing behind him.

" Tae!!"?

Taehyung, right here. In front of Seokjin. So he....he just dreams about Jungkook?? How deprived he is?? God!!!