23

It's been a week still the embarrassment felt so fresh for Seokjin. He became an earthworm after that incident. He dug a hole in his bedroom and covered himself under the blankets. Anyhow his parents are too rich to give attention to him. Thanks to the God.

He cursed himself for acting like a dick and cutting Taehyung's call. what did he talk to him?? He is sure he can't talk without wiping his running nose. And of course, his friends visited him twice with a lot of pizza and candies. Thanks to them.

Now he thought it was enough of him being a Coward. He has to face the world. He has to face Jeon Jungkook too. The thought only makes his knee weak. How much he is going to get teased for acting like a kid to lose his first love?? He can't even imagine.

He was so free that his mind even went and thought about his future too. It looked too scary. He doesn't have any ambitions like Taehyung or Jimin. He is not an artist like Yoongi or Namjoon. Not a multitalented like Hoseok.

He is not at all like Jeon Jungkook, proud of their parents, the youngest successful businessman, who is good at everything.

Maybe he should consider Jungkook's offer. Who knows what he has in his future? He can think about it later. Now his mind is not clear. 

So here he is shopping with Hoseok as if nothing happened. As if his heart is beating normally, Taehyung is leaving today. Thinking of it, everything was decided a long back, he gets to know about the news now. Maybe Taehyung thought it was not necessary to tell him about it. Ah, the pang.

" You look handsome in white "

" I look handsome in everything and anything "

" yeah sure, stop wearing clothes from now then"

Hoseok and his humorless humor. Oh my God. He has to distract himself from thinking about Taehyung. He is leaving, that's that. He shouldn't act like a kid. Hoseok is not here to babysit.

He texted Taehyung, wishing him all the luck. With a heart. A red one.

Taehyung was expecting to meet him at the airport. As if Seokjin will go there. Why he will go and hurt himself more?? Nonsense.

But at least, he would have asked if he kept enough clothes or not, his sweater. His favorite plushies. The dream catcher he presented to him on his last birthday. Oh, he kept the camera?? He loves to take photos of buildings.

He would have gone to say goodbye.

His train of thought was interrupted when he felt a strong pull on his left wrist.

Oh fuck he is getting kidnapped!!!!! Again!!???

" Hobie"

Seokjin screamed before comprehending the situation.

" what what what??"

A series of what's from Hoseok made people around them give their undivided attention.

" It's me..."

Jungkook.

Jungkook wearing a black turtle neck shirt, which is too tight on his chest area with black pants a black cardigan, and a black mask. Oh, wait he is wearing black studs on the left ear. His black straight hair is set free slightly covering the forehead, which is shining... for what??

He drank black color when he was a kid, seokjin will bet for it. He wonders if his inner wear also black color.

And it's not the time to think about Jungkook's obsession with black color and not his inner-wear.

" what the hell are you going to do with this costume?? Hijacking the mall??"

Jungkook rolled his eyes at Seokjin, why did he do it so sexily??

......in a sarcastic way Okay.

" shut up and follow me "

What the hell??

" I will scream until I lose my voice if you don't stop pulling me "

Seokjin looked at him with a challenged look. Does Jungkook even know Seokjin's high notes can break any roof?

" Oh, he really can break the roof with his voice, let's not do it. What's all this Jungkook?"

Hoseok asked making Jungkook leave Seokjin's hand. They can't understand how Jungkook can pop up out of nowhere. He is a fictional character.

" Hoseok Hyung, I have to take Seokjin right now. I don't have much time. I will explain things later. Seokjin follow me "

" Do you think I will follow you??"

Seokjin asked with genuine surprise in his eyes.

" You will, you have to. Trust me you won't regret it "

Seokjin's lips fluttered a little. Nothing came out of his mouth. He took a deep breath before following Jungkook.

" now can you tell me where we are going??"

Jungkook took the driving seat, and Seokjin put on his seat belt with a lot of questions in his mind. He hoped at least Hoseok completed his shopping.

" Airport"

" And for what??"

Seokjin removed his seatbelt with instant reaction. Jungkook started driving so he didn't think of jumping out of the car.

" To say goodbye to your......crush. Your only crush"

Oh my fucking God. Why does he have to hear everything!!? Couldn't he just close his ears?

" Jungkook shi, I think you love to make fun of me but I think you should stop the car now. Otherwise, I will jump out "

Seokjin freaks out inside while trying to maintain a calm face.

" I know you are scared cat for that stunt.  You want to go there. So let's go and say goodbye. You deserve it and him too. Jin Hyung tells him.....everything... don't think about how it's going to end up. Tell him all of it so you won't regret it. Expressing your love won't be a hindrance, if it is then it's not love. Simple.

So let's not run away. Jin Hyung tells him you liked him too, he deserves to know. After that, however, it turns out... let it be."

Seokjin didn't say anything. It's fucking nerve-wracking. Pulling out this stunt in the airport at the last minute of Taehyung leaving the country. It's not a film.

He is not going to say anything to Tae, he will keep himself together and will say goodbye to him. Jungkook thinks of himself as a hero for this speech, let him be. Seokjin is not.

He tried not to think about the possible scenarios which might happen in the airport. He tried to sing songs, count numbers even tried to think of some recipes that he learned last month, anything...something....which is not Taehyung.

The Jungkook who has having masked expression driving the car like he is in a race in one hand is not helping him either.