27

Seok jin's pov :

Don't get annoyed, okay? But I realized something yesterday night. Yeah, at 3 am.

That Jungkook is born to tease people encourage them, support them with no hesitation, and love them with no filter. Yeah, yeah stop saying I said so now I got it, he is just himself around me too. It's just him... you know.

And I don't sound low at all.

Now he is cheering his lungs out for Hoseok's street concert show. He looks like a kid with no worries in the world enjoying his favorite idol performance. He is cute because he is coughing in between screaming. Jimin missed this show, missed witnessing how Jungkook looks when he reaches his maximum happiness.

I can't help without knowing my guards are lowering around him, I can see the potential scenes of him and him chit-chatting just like friends. Close friends. He is a good boy.

" Hyung, you would have sung today "

" me!? singing in front of this crowd? it's not going to happen in my dream also "

Now we are sitting very far away from the stage, there are so many people surrounding Hoseok after his concert. They want his photo, signature, and selfie. He is a star. I am still waiting for Hoseok to complete his interaction with his fans and Jungkook told me he will wait with me.

" oh it happened in my dream, you were singing a song for me "

Here we go, he is teased but sometimes he looks sincere. I wonder if he has seen me in his dreams.

" Then keep on dreaming mister "

" Okay, Hyung look at the stars they look so great, I wish it rains tonight"

" No, I don't like rain, I don't want to get drenched. I easily catch a cold you know."

" Don't worry I will bring medication for you"

" Playing good boy role ??"

I asked looking at Jungkook who is now almost in the sleeping position, his legs thrown on the front seats while his head lagging back on the seat.

" I am always good boy Hyung. "

" Sorry..... "

Suddenly he got up from his position be he felt my sincerity.

" Why??"

" Hmm, because I always tried to fit you into the bad boy role"

" That's okay, it happens sometimes. Even I did the same, trying to fit you into that my bully role, whatever I tried couldn't fit you into that "

" Hmm, I see then both of us failed "

" And it's a good thing"

" Yes, it is "

I looked at the stars, is I will look stupid if I say stars look a little different tonight. Kind of more bright and pleasant?

" How were you, when you were a kid??"

I asked him looking at the sky.

" Suddenly want to know details about this good boy??"

" Hmm...so that I can finally decide if are you a good boy or not. I want to know.....how we met, how we were, all of us...together.

What was our story, Jungkook ah?"

When I looked at him, I felt I knew him, I mean I knew him but it was kind of different, like the jungkook I know, the world knows, Jimin knows more than that, or is it just the feel of familiarity?