25

Here we go double update for this week. God, I was blushing while writing it😌. ( My imaginations are going wild, oh soon there will be a big twist 💅)

Hope you all enjoy the update. Happy Sunday 😀

💜

2 weeks later:

" Is I doing it?? What if it's all happening in my sleep? What if when I woke up I was diagnosed with sleepwalking, talking, and even blushing? God!!!!! These models are super hot!!! "

Seokjin's mind is on race, thoughts over thoughts are making him forget how he is looking. He is sitting on the edge of the chair clasping his hands together on his chest, eyes wide mouth open.

" Seokjin shi, please go through these things, I will be here in one minute "

A person who was wearing all possible visible colors painted shirt came to me with a tab in his hand. I bowed at him and took the tab from him.

Maybe I will never wear a shirt like that. You need a lot of confidence for that. I and my ears can't take the attention.

I went through schedule again, it's the third time they have been so welcoming, they want me to change anything needed in my schedule as I am a university student still. How come they are all nice when their boss is so bossy? Jeon Jungkook one knows only ordering me every time we meet doesn't deserve these angels right here.

So, I agreed to this modeling thing. I don't know ABC of it, but still, I wanted to give it a try. And I decided to leave the band and it's not because of Taehyung leaving, but because Hoseok thinks so. It's just I understood my passion for singing is never to become a big singer it's about making myself happy. Hoseok decided to go solo. He is going to arrange a street concert soon, it's the first step toward his passion.

I decided this modeling was out of the blue but my friends cheered me up. Telling my WWH face deserves all the attention of this world. Crazy of them.

But Hoseok and Hoseok know we both going to get abandoned soon by our parents because of our choices, seriously who cares? We always felt we were abandoned already.

Jimin, I am angry with him. Not talking to him for 2 days. I am getting nervous here my ego is not letting me call him. Now thinking of it I always called him when I felt like taking a step back.

Oh, why I am angry with Jimin!! Why not when your friend suddenly gets up one morning and tells you he is going on a project trip for 2 weeks suddenly. I mean I study at the same university. He was lying. Hoseok thought it was okay to get along and play. Do they think I am that stupid? Is Jimin still talking to Yoongi??? Is he going to meet him!!?

I took a deep breath trying not to conclude things. Jimin is engaged with Jungkook, I am sure he won't do that. He told me he is moving on to his new chapter. Yoongi is a closed chapter. And......Jungkook is that new chapter.

" Are you going through that??"

" No..not..."

" What??"

" what are you doing here??"

" God, Hyung it is my company!!"

Jeon Jungkook looks all hot in black, but seriously he knows there are so many colors that exist other than black. Pink might suit him well.

" So, CEOs will be walking around like this. Jobless. Are you seriously the CEO!! No twist in the drama right??"

Jungkook burst out with a laugh shaking his head and took a sip from his drink. Maybe iced coffee. He has that look ' You are so funny ' and. what's there to be funny, he just can't roam around like this. At least not now when he has to try to walk on the ramp.

" I think you should go. There will be a lot of papers that need your sign, won't it??"

" Is the CEO's job only singing??"

" Yeah, most of the dramas show that only. "

" Sure you are funny, I came here to see the progress Hyung. I am CEO, and I believe in working hard. "

What is there to check here?? Does his ramp walk? It's his first time. What if he trips? God, Jungkook will laugh. What if he thinks it's a bad choice? What if-

"Good morning Jeon, this is the schedule we came up with for Seokjin Shi. In two months he will be ready for the ramp walk. I think we can start making videos for our promotions next month. Considering Seokjin Shi's healthy body proportions handsome face and glowing healthy skin he needs less time for the preparation. It's all just he needs to learn how to present himself confidently. "

I got flustered by the way he praised my beauty, his name was Jackson. I am going to remember him for sure. But that last line felt a little....- is I am looking under confident right now. Yeah, maybe.

" Hmm, the schedule is perfect confirm with Seokjin Hyung again before finalizing. And....go and prepare for the ramp "

" Sure sir "

He took the tab from me, winking at me while telling after ramp we could finalize it while having coffee. God, he is so hot for that. His biceps...

" Didn't you just cry your heart out 2 weeks back for your first love!?"

What's his point now?? What's that change in the intonation??

" What do you mean??"

" That guy has a boyfriend "

Jungkook's thick eyebrows are raised into the air. Is he talking with pout? I can see a small pout. I am delusional about this.

" Jackson!?, he told me he broke up with his boyfriend recently, and what's wrong with you?"

" When did you guys talk about his breakup, you guys just met once"

"We went for coffee together with a few other people who are going to assist me here."

We have a team now. They all cheered me, calling me am now a new handsome member of their team.

Jungkook looked at me, wait it's staring deep into my soul. Why he is so dramatic!!! I mean he is exactly looking like he caught his husband cheating on him. Ahh!!! he is in a grumpy mood because Jimin abandoned him for 2 weeks.

" Want to go for coffee after my practice??"

At least I should be good to him, after all, that he did for me.

" You want to??"

" It's your office considering you are the real CEO, we will get free coffee so yeah "

" Okay "

So leave. Why is he not leaving?

" Aren't you leaving?"

" I don't have a meeting right now. I am free "

It looks like he has bags under his eyes. Is he someone who belongs to owl groups? Working in the night. ?

"Still, you can't sit here and waste your time. "

" I am going to get the best view, so don't worry. Go on"

This man!!!

" You.....go.....please...."

" why??"

" I can't ramp in front of you, happy?? Go now "

There is no need for him to tilt his head and look at me from head to toe making me conscious.

" Are you shy??" He Whispered.

" No " I whispered back, for God knows why.

Fuck my ears, someone come and takes them already. I don't want them.

He touched them. He leaned forward and touched them. More of caressing them.

" Hyung, you are so cruel to me "

Me?? WA!! Look at this guy. What I did do now?? It's all him doing...touching, kissing on the cheek out of the blue, teasing the hell out of me, making fun of my flustered body, calling out my kinks....and......scolding me, ordering me.......caring for me......supporting me.

Wait, .....there are so many things.

And....where the story is going!!!