13

As promised Jungkook took Seokjin to the Ferris wheel, though he is not someone who enjoys this stuff he had to do it because he sincerely felt sorry for coming out as badass. Still, some brain cells tried to defend his action and his hating Seokjin and all but yeah, it was not a good thing to hold a grudge against anyone.

Now seokjin brought so many question marks to his life. He doesn't know if should he attempt to find answers for them. Or just ignore them? But how he will ignore, if ....if he gets the answers which he never thought then he might end up realizing his whole life he lived in a lie.

So he doesn't know. But he is not a coward. He is never been. It's just he needs time. But now Jimin has agreed to engage, maybe in a week, they will get engaged now it's also one of the problems he needs to solve.

" Oh God, I can't "

Seokjin's response after seeing the rotating Ferris wheel made Jungkook surprised.

" what you can't??"

Seokjin pointed at the Ferris wheel while taking a bite from his favorite rolled ice cream which he made him buy from his favorite shop. He eats very messily.

" Ferris wheel, I remember now I can't sit there without holding someone and thinking we don't have Jimin or Hoseok or Taehyung here, I don't think I can sit in that "

Seokjin shook his head repeatedly and stopped with a hiccup.

" You can hold me?"

" I don't want someone who won't think twice to push me out of that "

"My mind didn't get that idea, now you are insisting-"

" See, that's why I can't "

" shut up I bought tickets and they are fucking costly, so you are getting your ass into it that's it "

Jungkook started pulling Seokjin to the Ferris wheel entrance though he started asking when the millionaire felt the ticket for the Ferris wheel was costly.

Seokjin talks so much when he is happy, annoyed, hyped, and clueless, and he also likes this when he is scared. He keeps on scolding Jungkook for pulling him here against his consent.

But after sitting he made Jungkook hold his ice cream too, telling him his hands would be shaking too much soon. He held on to Jungkook's arm tightly, though he was shaking not to stop making fun of some kids who were screaming already.

Does he think he is better than those kids?? No, wonder Seokjin thinks he is better, Jungkook can't help but chuckle.

" Oh God look at that kid, he will become a lawyer in the future the way he is screaming for his right to live "

It's not funny, Jungkook has it in his looks.

" That's why we won't match, Jungkook. See, you don't have humor sense "

" Oh, sorry the joke was really bad "

" yeah, sure level up your humor sense, as it's starting, it's starting "

" It's just starting Seokjin-"

Oh well after that Seokjin didn't hear anything as he was loud while screaming for his life, old couple and the kids started turning their heads to look at Seokjin, it was so embarrassing.

His hold on Jungkook increases, Jungkook's right hand is locked with Seokjin's both hands, while he is holding ice cream in both hands and Seokjin is almost hovering over him.

Not so a good thing.

" oooooh.....Jungkook it's going up, no.....down...ahhhhhh I hate it.....ahhhhhhhhh"