5

Seokjin didn't bother to answer any of Hoseok's questions, anyhow they will be always stupid. All his mind now wants to get revenge on that brat.

How dare he??

" Stop thinking so much you look ugly!!"

Hoseok said with even sound effects making Seokjin hit his arm.

"Auch, Do you wanna die? I am driving"

" Then just drive "

Seokjin looked at himself in the mirror, no he is not looking ugly. The ugly word and Kim Seokjin can never go in one sentence. It can go with that brat very well.

" Don't do anything embarrassing there. I am taking responsibility for driving Jungkook to Jimin's home "

Seokjin rolled his eyes at his friend. Is he serious!?

"Me embarrassing you? it can be reversed"

" seokjinnie, you got frozen in the airport"

Here we go Jung Hoseok's squeaky laugh.

" you bitch, I wasn't"

"For your information, I saw the complete scene through my own eyes and even Jimin too"

God!!! Was Seokjin visibly frozen?! Is that brat got it too?

" come on Hoseok, ah, it can be anyone's reaction if you get hugged by a stranger. And I can say he was too. "

" As you say, but you couldn't vocal any sounds throughout the ride"

"It's because....it was boring.!!!! All of you looked too ugly "

" Sure you would have bullied that guy, he looked innocent to me "

Seokjin hit him again, though Hoseok screamed at him for that.

" shut up, it's all took him to talk about your fashion sense and you fell for him! It's all his tactics...how can you be so dumb!?!"

" He won't get anything from that, just say you are jealous because he adored me and Jimin. And straight away said you are a bully"

Again a slap on Hoseok's arm.

" who knows he might be really ugly, seeing his bratty ass now I feel I would have bullied him well. There might have been a reason he deserved that. But don't you think it's strange he didn't know how Jimin looks?? Like he thought I was Jimin because of that stupid name board I guess"

" Hmm, me too. We should ask him about that "

" A lot, we have to ask him about a lot. But right now I have a plan -"

" I am not going to involve in that "

"You traitor!!!!"

" It's because your plans are disastrous. He has a great fashion sense too, not like you wearing pink and blue on every occasion, so he is on my good side"

" He wears just black as we saw in most of the photos"

"He carries fashion in his breath"

Seokjin snorted, loudly. Hoseok does have a weird fashion sense.

" So are you telling me you are not going to help me, so it means you are not going help Jimin too!? So you don't worry about your two best friends you spent most of your time with, the two besties who always dragged your drunk ass back home, the two who helped you copy all the assignments, and became models for your out-of-box fashion sense and -"