30

" Hyung... I got scared to death."

Jungkook's response made Seokjin flustered a little. He smiled at him before getting up from the couch.

" How....how long I passed out here??"

Seokjin tried to maintain the cheer in his voice when he understood he couldn't fool Jeon Jungkook.

" Not more than 3 hours "

" oh, I had a pretty good sleep I guess. At least a save from getting black circles, hehe "

Seokjin walked to the Kitchen, still not understanding why he even asked what, and all he asked Jungkook. What was the need? It was just a normal reaction, maybe now Jungkook would have been thinking he was weird for sure. Sometimes Seokjin does want to hit his overthinking brain. Can he just sell it?? But who will buy it?

" yeah, you can say that. But you would look pretty with a black circle too "

A water fountain was created from Seokjin's mouth. Seokjin does have a bad time drinking water.

" Hyung, you are such a baby "

Jungkook took a napkin and wiped Seokjin's chest area and chin. Seokjin hoped he didn't look like a creep for starting Jungkook for 19 seconds straight.

" I made soup for you, it's on the table there. We don't have much so you have to wait until Jimin and Hoseok Hyung come with groceries"

" Hmm, I will have soup then "

Seokjin went back to the couch taking the bowl in his hands.

" I still can't believe you are CEO of a big company, you are more like the CEO in the films"

" The always signing one??"

Jungkook asked looking at Seokjin who was taking sips slowly. If Jungkook knows he has googly eyes, seokjin wants to tell him.

" Yeah "

Jungkook smiled brightly, the one where his eyes closed with crow feet at the corner and nose scrunched up a little showing his bunny teeth.

" you are funny, anyway Hyung do you want me to open the windows, it's raining that's why I closed them all. "

" Hmm, I am fine. That's okay "

" How about music?! Like any instrumental one?? Piano? Flute??"

" what are you trying to do??"

Jungkook shook his head like a puppy

" Google said to do it ??"

" I... I just want to take care of you.....really good, Jin Hyung "

" oh...I am fine. You don't need to worry. It's all just happened suddenly, you know... it's little.... haha it's so embarrassing "

" Don't think about it, lay down if you want. I will clean the kitchen before they come back "

" no.... don't go. It's....clean only. I...I know you are trying to give me space. But I don't want it. So stay here. Please "

Jungkook nodded before sitting beside Seokjin who finished his soup. They sat there, awkwardly for an hour. Seokjin lying back on the couch, Jungkook sitting at the corner of it.

Both of them scrolled enough of their social media before they knew while re-adjusting themselves them close to each other.

Seokjin's head lying near Jungkook 's lap. It's been almost 2 hours and there is no sign of Jimin and Hoseok none of them thought of calling them.