29

There are dramatic changes after that concert night, that's how Hoseok tells but Seokjin doesn't feel it's to the extent dramatic yeah, there are some changes like Jungkook hangs out with them more, and their hideout is open for him too, they get to know Jungkook have fucking high tolerance for alcohol which reminded them of Yoongi, Jungkook is a foodie like Seok-jin, he doesn't like animation doesn't know shit about different candies which offended Seokjin and Jimin but he is good at catching insects which is so HOT of him.

And now....he became a part of their close friend circle again, he even talked with Taehyung when he video-called them into the group. And that dramatic part of what Hoseok tells is, that it seems Seokjin smiles more at Jungkook's nonsense jokes and his standard for jokes is becoming low also he doesn't curse at Jungkook unless it's about his abs ( now they work together for extra information). And especially he keeps leftovers in the fridge for Jungkook most of the time it's eaten by Hoseok while teasing him. So yeah... That's all.

It's been already 2 months everything...hmm... whatever changed.

" My dad will soon abandon me, oh god!! "

" My dad is counting days, Seok-jin. we both going to be poor people overnight, that's why I told you we will buy some more shoes and watches and also some necessary house stuff. We should use the fullest who knows when we will get to touch our black cards again "

Hoseok is not exaggerating, getting a black card is not easy. If they start working their ass off from now on they might take 20 years or something.

Seokjin sighed dramatically, his father thinks modeling does not work for the CEO's son and Seokjin is doing it only to shame him. He is comparing him and Jungkook, he expects him to be like Jungkook but he is not, because he has never been interested in ruling. His dad's head is too thick to understand.

And coming to Hoseok, his dad thinks Hoseok is selling their dignity on the road by dancing, who is going to tell them he is worshipping art, he is so fucking happy in what he is doing.

" You two stop it, nothing going to happen like that. They might cause a scene but abandonment is something too much, it's also a matter of dignity for them "

Jimin, the good boy of his parents, the best boy for their parents spoke. How he can understand when he is nothing but perfect?

" If it happens then you should allow us to use your black card, the wait may be that by that time you would have been married Jungkook, so it makes you have  a double card, good no worries."

Hoseok spoke as they got down the escalator. Their shopping bags suddenly felt heavy, Jin wanted to throw them somewhere. It's been a while since Jimin came back from his trip and he looked a little changed maybe it's his short hair or the nevermind tattoo on his chest, he didn't even talk about it before getting it, it's not like he should inform everything but you know that best friend privilege.

" Oh yeah, no worries, Jungkook is kind of sugar daddy I feel "

Jimin laughed and it irked Seokjin as if they were disrespecting Jungkook, it's not a bad word or something, Jungkook might feel proud hearing it.....from Jimin.

" Yeah, remember when we did research on him initially, all his photos were so hot, his body proportion and bank balance are perfect for him to call sugar daddy, God his biceps I thought he does have interest in modeling or lifting things "

" He does have things for lifting..... "

That made them slow down, Hoseok turned to Seokjin raising his brows and indicating to continue, Would it be okay if Seokjin told Jungkook to lift him twice on his shoulder when he refused to go for coffee after work?? I mean he enjoyed it, it's not out of force, you know that bros teasing bros kind of.....