16.

Seokjin wonders if Jungkook had wheels under his sole the way he disappeared from the party. He looked around and there was no clue where is he. The better option is for him to go back to the party where he left Taehyung alone. But he felt it was better to check out near the parking area as he had already come to the door.

Jungkook deserves thanks and sorry too. As Namjoon said, the only adult to an adult transaction.

He took a deep breath before walking to the parking area. It's a really big area, as they are all rich as fuck everyone comes in the car and Hoseok won't do a party at least less than 50. So here he is wondering which side Jungkook might have parked the car on.

Finally, he saw some figure wearing black, he had forgotten his contact lenses today he couldn't see clearly but he could tell it might be Jungkook because of the body proportions. However, it doesn't make sense as it's only been 10 days since he met him.

He walked to that person now he could see the side profile and it was Jungkook. But soon his steps came to a halt as he saw Jungkook was not alone. Jimin. Jimin is here smiling at Jungkook. And they hugged. They hugged.

Jin blinked and stood there not knowing what to do. Why is the feeling uneasy? Maybe he is invading their privacy that's why he should turn back and leave. Yes, he should leave.

They are getting engaged. They can hug..talk...smile....and....kiss..and..... - but...Seokjin turned back as he felt they might kiss. Oh God....what is he feeling? Is it right to feel uneasy?

No... it's nothing. It's just he is feeling overprotective toward Jimin. Yes, because he doesn't want him to meet another Yoongi.But Jungkook is not Yoongi, rest assured. He shouldn't feel uneasy, he should feel happy that in the end Jimin forgot Yoongi and became ready to open his heart to someone else. Some else is Jungkook.

Jeon Jungkook loved Jimin from afar. Cherished their memories. Kept himself reserved. Respected him the most. He loves Jimin. Cute. Seokjin smiled, but the smile didn't reach the eyes. Maybe he will get used to it, yes...Seeing Jungkook and Jimin being cozy is something he should get used to. It's natural.

Yes....totally. After all, they are going to get married soon. In the coming week, they get engaged, so it's natural for them to spend more time with each other. Seokjin can say sorry and thanks later too.

He took a deep breath before walking to the party hall.

" Thank you so much, Jungkook "

" Come on Hyung, let's stop this thanking. You already said it so many times now. And can you make time for shopping tomorrow? I think after tomorrow I will become busy for a few days because of office issues."

Jimin nodded his head enthusiastically smiling at him.

" Yeah, sure. Don't worry we don't need to spend more time shopping as Hoseok promised he will be there with us for shopping. He has eagle eyes for the best things."

" Sure I can say that. Sometimes I became conscious in front of Hyung. Hyung's taste is great. And please always smile like this, Jimin Hyung. It suits you the best. "

Jimin got shy with compliments.

" Thank you, it's you the reason I am smiling and I forgot to say your parents are coming tomorrow right, my dad is going to receive them so maybe they will talk about our engagement preparation. We would be there too. So can you ask your parents if dinner time is fine with them to talk about the preparations?"

Jungkook nodded confirming he could ask about it.

" Sure "

" Okay, but why are you leaving the party soon? Didn't you like it? "