32

you all are so sweet to me 🙈🙈
Thank you for the kisses lovelies😘

🙆

It was so awkward when Seokjin ran out of the car without even glancing back at Jungkook who sat in the car without moving, not attempting to stop Seokjin.

Seokjin texted Hobi telling them he was waiting near his car and that he needed him right now. Of course, Hobi came there in 5 minutes. Hoseok had that betrayed face on, making Seokjin gulp. He doesn't know how to explain things, explain the kiss he shared with Jeon Jungkook.

" sit inside "

Hobi looked grumpy making Seokjin squeeze his eyes. when both of them took seats Hoseok suddenly slammed on the steering wheel making Seokjin flinch.

" How even Jimin thought it's all okay? God, that guy!!! "

Oh, it means Hoseok also gets to know about it. Thinking about it, seokjin also can't understand how Jimin thought that way or what the need to hide it from them. And....now....how he will explain about the kissing Jungkook??

" You.... did you also hide something from me??"

Hoseok glared at Seokjin making him shake his head

" Seokjin, if something is going on you should tell me. Don't be like Jimin. We are with each other through thick and thin. Don't let our friendship down understand?"

Seokjin nodded his head he couldn't help but fidget in his seat. He needs to tell him, but from where he should tell?? The kiss or the way he used to feel when he saw Jungkook with Jimin or the way he started liking Jungkook's teasing?? Him getting up at 3clk to think about plans and how not to get flustered because of Jungkook? Which one??

" Seokjin!?"

" Hu??"

" You looked like I caught your red hand "

" No, what is there to catch?? Now tell me what we should do with Jimin. And that Yoongi. They want to run away on the marriage day. His dad will eat us alive. And can we believe in Yoongi?? What if he turns out to be -"

" Running away?? What the fuck?? Is he crazy?? Who told you all of it??"

" Jungkook "

" Jungkook!!! He knows everything??"

" Hmm....how do you get it??"

" I saw them kissing, god it was open mouth kiss. They were kissing like they were filming some adult movie. God!! I was like-....., wait so Jungkook knows all of it?? It explains so many things for me "

" so many things??"

" How he took it?? I mean Jimin is his long-time love and all. "

Hoseok sounded like he was doubting Jungkook's love which made Seokjin get a little grumpy. But soon it hit him. Yes, Jimin is his first love, a long-time love for whom Jungkook reserved himself, he lived as if he belonged with Jimin. Then....why did he Kiss Seokjin?

Was it...

" You are again zoning out "

" No...Jungkook.... took things in a positive way it seems because he looked happy when he told me Jimin is going to run away with Yoongi. He is even thrilled "

" Hmmm...."

" what hmmm??"

" It's hmmmm, Seokjin. It means my hypothesis is becoming strong "

Seokjin huffed and looked outside, he didn't have any brain cells left to understand Hoseok. How does Jungkook feel about all of it?? He kissed him just to move on?? Kind of rebound or something?? Or he kiss him just because he wanted to??

Oh fuck it, he even doesn't know why he kissed him back then how he will understand what Jungkook was thinking.

What's all this?!!!!!

Why his life is always a drama??

Him having a traumatic childhood and lost his memory of it, had evil parents who got balanced with good friends, and lost his first love because of a different life. And then meets a man who confuses him until he loses all the brain cells. Here he is sitting flustered, confused, mind fucked after his first kiss. A typical drama. He can write and sell his story.

And the kiss was well.... mind-blowing. Seokjin's fingers caressed his lower lip, still feeling Jungkook's lips on his. He just sucked him, God, what was about to happen if he allowed him to kiss more. Jungkook would have eaten his lips. Kissing Jungkook made Seokjin shameless, really he wanted to get out of the car and go to Jungkook only to pull him down and kiss him while straddling over those thick laps.

How shameless!!

" Now why your ears are red??"

Hoseok's voice gave me a mini heart attack on Seokjin.

" ahh, I...can you concentrate on what to do next?? And leave my ears alone. They suffered a lot already "

" what do you expect me to do when I have best friends who hide everything from me?"

" what?? I didn't do anything "

"Okay, let's meet Jimin and let him explain things first. Then we can decide. I will text him to come to our hideout and text Jungkook too??"

" WHY JUNGKOOK??"

"Will you please calm down? Of course, Jungkook should be there too. I am sure Yoongi will come with Jimin "

" Still I think no need for Jungkook "

Seok Jin's concerned face made Hobi press on that topic

" Is there any reason??"

" No... it"

" Then text him and tell-"

" I...don't have my phone "

" You just texted me "

" I don't have his number "

" In the group, we all shared a number "

" My fingers are tired "

" They are dancing on your lap "

.
.

" Will you please text him, Hoseok??"

" You would have tried this first "

Thank God, Hoseok texted him. But he is going to meet him soon. The kiss. What if Jungkook wants to talk about it??

What if he says it's by mistake?? But before kissing he said something like he is not sorry about it, which means he wants to do it !? , seokjin remembers.

" Ahhhdjdbhdnssihhhgfsjsbfsvs"

Seokjin punched the air while his legs crashed into the dashboard making him groan.

" Bitch it's my dad's car "

" Fuck you, fuck your car, fuck Jimin, fuck Yoongi, fuck that Jeon Jungkook fuck his lips"

" Fuck you too bitch "

Yeah, Seokjin is fucked up too. Too much to even think clearly. Seokjin hopes he doesn't cross the line and jump on Jungkook, his lips are tempting. And that stupid cute nose is a trap.

So yeah Seokjin is pretty much fucked.

😌😌 Wait for the next scene