42

🙂

" You are going to be a pig soon"

" As if you are eating any less"

" Oh dear your pizza is specially customized with extra cheese burst "

Seokjin rolled his eyes hearing his ' best friend' Jung Hoseok whom he was going to kill today. Because come on he is testing his patience from the morning.

" So it's my stomach my pizza. Go away "

Seokjin slapped Hoseok's sneaky hand in his pizza box after completing his own. They planned today as the bestie's outing day but ended up ordering in. The Twilight movie is running in the background nobody is more invested in the movie than their pizzas. Of course.

" Hmm, it's been so many months since we spent the day like this "

Jimin says as he swallows his bite. After Jimin's dramatic marriage, kind of their lives changed.

" Yeah, we grew up as adults finally and I hate it"

Yes, adults don't have time for anything right? They are so busy.

" But Seokjinie is still not an adult "

" oh yeah I am the one having a boyfriend between us, Hobi"

" Having a boyfriend doesn't make us adult, see you are still a kid "

Seokjin would have throttled Hoseok if not for that cheese-burst slice of pizza in his hand.

" Speaking of your boyfriend I heard from your mother that they got to know about your relationship with Jungkook, how it's going on Jin"

" of course, she has come and complained about it in front of you, Jimin"

" No, not like that but what about Jungkook's parents ?"

"I don't know"

" what do you mean you don't know? "

Both Hoseok and Jimin sounded confused.

" Because I the proud-full adult know nothing but running away from my problems avoiding Jungkook for 15 days to have any further conversation "

" what the fuck?"

Seokjin cleaned his fingers by licking them clean.

" seokjin"

" Come on I am just scared to hear their responses. Jungkook, the one who is a highly educated rich businessman, from a respectful family, and my family rejected my relationship because they think I look like a homewrecker in society as the media will portray me as a villain in Jimin and Jungkook's story !! So just imagine how their parents will react about me....me...just Seokjin...an unknown without rich parents.

God, I can't even buy my underwear do you know how it feels?"

Wait, no this is not how it should go. Seokjin and his burstouts are getting out of hand. He even snapped at Jungkook before he completely stopped talking to him. Everything was going well like a fairy tale superficially but Seokjin had to go and even project his insecurities everywhere.

" Okay, hmm...Jungkook asked me how you were doing the day before yesterday. I thought something was wrong that's why I asked for this outing. Seokjin how can we help you? Is there anything we can do ?"

Jimin asks carefully, not letting any words look like he is intruding or letting Jin down.

" I don't know, Jimini. I am just...my parents keep on nagging at how irresponsible I am when I am just not interested or passionate about joining the business. They asked me then what I wanted to do and I...just went silent and they laughed.