21

When did Seokjin become like this?? He is wondering right now. Like he should be enjoying the drinks in his glass rather than thinking some nonsense.

It's been a week of Jungkook's actions making him question his every move. Like he became obsessed with him. Hoseok used the exact word. Obsessed.

Seokjin never invested himself this much in anything. Jungkook is a big mystery to him. Not having memories of their earlier interactions has started making him whine now. Maybe he wants to know how their dynamics were. The Jungkook who came like a bullet in his life showed so much hostility towards him now acting so sweet? Tease? Fake?? Seokjin doesn't know which Jungkook is the real one.

Despite knowing all of it here he is standing in the corner with a half-filled whisky glass in his hand looking at Jungkook who is happily chatting with relatives.

The ring looks so flashy on his finger. Their engagement ring. It felt like just yesterday Jungkook came to Korea. Now he is engaged to Jimin, who is looking so happy.

A good thing.

Only a good thing.

It's not like Seokjin can't think properly but it just doesn't make any sense. Why is teasing only Seokjin?? Why not Hoseok?

Maybe because Seokjin's body betrays him in a blink?? Maybe Jungkook is having so much fun? He is enjoying it.

So he decided from that moment he would not let Jungkook get satisfaction. He will make sure not to get flustered. Then what Jungkook will do? He will learn the lesson he is wrong for thinking to tease someone like Seokjin.

" The way you are nodding your head for 5 minutes is looking too comic, Seokjin Hyung "

Seokjin blinked at the figure in front of him. He went into dreamland so he took seconds to accommodate his vision to see the figure.

" Jungkook!!"

"What are you planning?? Wants to Seduce me?? "

Seokjin told himself not to get flustered, his ears were at least listening and not turning warm.

" Ahhhh....seducing you??? I do have things to do in my life, Jeon. "

" You are cute, Hyung"

" No...I am...wait?? Hyung?? Me?? Are you calling me Hyung??"

Oh God, who will tell Seokjin that his whole face is turning red?

" Hmm, you are older than me. So I have to call you Hyung. Wait, do you have hyung kink??"

Seokjin's mouth opened the widely more comical way it closed without producing sound.

" you...you brat. How could you talk like that? Do you think you can tease me?? look at me I am not at all flustered okay. I don't let you get the satisfaction".

Seokjin turned his face slightly showing his ears without conscience.

" Hmm, your ears are not red, but your nose is tomato red right now. And it's fucking so cute "

" You...-"

" Jungkook....here you are, I was searching for you. Thank you so much. I am so happy right now "

Jimin hugged Jungkook he didn't notice Seokjin. Jungkook hugged him back too, Jimin was so small he disappeared in between those gigantic arms.

It must be warm.

" I am so happy for Hyung. "

" You are the best, Jungkook. love you so so much. I will go and meet my friends "