12

" Jimini, are you sure about wanting to give a chance with Jungkook??"

Hoseok asked looking at Jimin who is long gone from his world

" Jimin...!!"

" Hmm, yeah, isn't I looked too pathetic to stay like this Hoseok!? I think I should move on. Do you know what he said when I told him I was getting married? Not even a jealous look, a hearty congratulations. He gave upon us. "

" Moving on doesn't mean you have to get engaged and marry someone. "

" I know that, maybe Jungkook is a good one. He liked me without me knowing, he came here, and he involved our parents. He is trying, at least. He will make me happy. "

Hoseok hugged Jimin knowing how much he might be needing it.

" I don't question you anymore, do what you feel right for now. Remember whenever you want to change your decisions Jin will be by your side. And as you said Jungkook is a good one too. Let's hope everything will be good. "

" Hmm, hope so. My new journey with no expectations."

" Let's aim to be happy "

" yes. Seokjin said he and Jungkook are doing well. "

" our seokjinnie getting along well with Jungkook is a shocker, he is a baby. A baby with all temper tantrums.  "

" yes, don't you feel we are his parents sometimes?"

" Not sometimes. "

" Hope he is not letting the past affect him so much. "

Hoseok patted Jimin's shoulders. Both of them know the answer.

" He is brave. Only sometimes he did let those insecurities grow out of him. He will be okay. He is doing fine. Our seokjinie is growing well and you know his crush on Taehyung is growing too "

" I can say that he even asked me how to console him. It's so sweet of him.  Hope he confesses to him one day "

" He is a coward for that "

Jimin playful hit Hoseok telling him not to call Seokjin that.

_____________________________________________

" Look at you, your child ego is talking to me now "

Jungkook had his eyes wide open hearing what Seokjin said.

" what the heck is that??"

" See again your child ego is directed at my adult ego. This is called a cross transaction. That's why we are getting into fights "

" Can we talk in a way both can understand!?"

Seokjin pouted while driving Jungkook back to Guesthouse. Jungkook is someone hard to talk to.

" This is psychology. Namjoon, one of my classmates gave me enough class yesterday when I asked why we both were having problems with holding a conversation. He told me our ego has three parts parent, adult, and child. It seems we both are talking and addressing our child's ego a lot, so it's making us fight "

A smile formed on Jungkook's face soon it disappeared before Seokjin saw it.

" Your friend is a genius it seems. But without knowing psychology I can tell you do have a lot of childishness but can you tell me do you approach others every time you have a problem!?"

Seokjin looked a little annoyed, a pout never left his face.

"What's wrong with asking for help? "

" You were like this when you were 12 yr?? Like if someone asks you any question do you usually go to Jimin Hyung to ask for help??"

Does this question make any sense? No, Jungkook knows. But he wanted to know something.  Maybe he is expecting Seokjin to say yes. Maybe.

" I...yeah, I ask Jimin and Hoseok's help a lot. So what?? And why do you want to know how I was back then when I only don't remember anything about my childhood "

"Why? What happened? Why don't you remember anything? Why don't you try to remember things,? What if your past affects someone's present?? Why are you so-"

Seokjin looked at him with an unbelievable look on his face. The traffic light made it longer.

"Have you always been rude to others? Or only to me? You are not making any sense. First I don't want to share my private life with you. We have to function well at least in front of Jimin, that's it. So let's not talk as if we are some past lovers "

Jungkook cursed himself for losing control over himself. He just fucking wants to know who he was texting over a year when Jimin is sorry for not holding the conversation after their first texts.

Yes, he does have a brain to connect dots but the dots are only in the wrong place because they are giving a picture of Seokjin texting him for years. This doesn't make any sense and his not having a memory of it makes it even more complicated.

But why he will text?? when he never likes him? Why he would listen to his rants at midnight? Why did he use to say good morning every day? Why?? Is Seokjin even sincere? If he is sincere so what?

Oh, God!!!!!

Jungkook just wants to drink and get wasted, because he doesn't want to think.

" Sorry. "

" Please don't talk to me as if you know me, next time. "

" Let's go for a Ferris  wheel ride and a panda express, on me ."

See, Jungkook has a weakness too, he does act on impulses but he is not blunt enough to leave his mistakes back. He was wrong in coming out like that.

" wa!!! How do you know it lifts my mood!?"

" you always -.......I just, thought it was a better idea to calm down. I am sorry again. "

" you are not that bad either. Okay, let's both have adult an adult transaction from now on"

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the psychology talk. Again, he remembers the texts...

" Hyung, you forget me😕??"

" oh, no Kookie. Just Hyung had a bad day 😟"

"Oh, what happened😮??"

" Just got low marks in English, had to hear a lot from my parents and I couldn't hit the notes well so my music teacher told me I should give myself time because I looked exhausted. I felt embarrassed. And I fell in the washroom and hurt my ankle😭😢 "

" oh, poor Hyung 🥺. Sorry, it was such a bad day. Did you get a lot of hugs?🙂!"

." yes, my friends are the best. They took me out and we played ferry wheel while eating Panda Express, which always makes up my mood 😋"

" oh, but how could you eat??"

" of course, it was all on my face, that's how you have to enjoy the ride😛 "

" kekeke, Hyung, I wish I could be there whenever you are having a bad day😄"

" you are here too, talking to you makes my mood super nice. So thank. you for being here Jungkook😊"

" Hyung.....!!!!!😕😕"

"why😟???"

" I don't know can I say it😳?!"

" Tell me already "

" Just...I want to hug you right now, am I on time out again?😞  "

" Brat last time I put you on a time out because you told me my beautiful feature is a line around my lips?? Made fun of me, but now...hmm no time out, I do want to hug you too☺"

" Oh!!! Good🥰"

"What good??"

" Everything is good, Jimin hyung🥰🥰"

" Okay, then it's time for bed for me. I will talk to you tom, good night😴. "

" Okay, sweet dreams. I might come in the dreams😜🤪 "

" 😈👿you are the cute devil "

That day they texted for two hours both of them excused themselves as the last text.