17.

"Do you have a crush on Seokjin?"

Seokjin looked at the person with wide eyes his soul left his body.

Jeon Jungkook!!!

" Wh...What?"

Taehyung expressed his confusion with the sudden question not knowing how to react. Of course, Taehyung has a big fat crush on Kim Seokjin. But....how can he say that? What seokjin will think of him? He knows where he should stop himself, in his dreams he already kissed Seokjin a thousand times and the picture is amazing when it's in his dream.

" what the hell is wrong with you??"

Seokjin whispered while tugging Jungkook's shirt.

" I am just helping you"

This man!! Seokjin wants to punch him in the face right at that cute nose.

Cute!!? WTF, seokjin thought instantly.

" Taehyung, he is just kidding please don't feel bad about it. Let's turn the bottle again...I think I should turn it in. Who might get-"

"No....question is a question. Taehyung should answer it or should take a shot"

How come Hoseok can be a traitor!? Seokjin can't believe his ears.

" Hoseokiiii!!"

" You shut up Seok-jin, Taehyung answer, or if you don't want to answer take a shot"

Seokjin's shoulder drooped with defeat. Now Taehyung will say to his face that he doesn't have interest in him. And wow.....seokjin has to hear it with a smile on his face.

Fuck Jeon Jungkook

Fuck Jung Hoseok

Fuck this party.

" I....i...I will take a shot"

Taehyung gulped the shot and half of it spilled on his face and half of it he coughed out. Gosh, his shirt got smeared with alcohol.

Taehyung hates alcohol.

Seokjin reached out to Taehyung with a tissue in his hand helping him to dry the shirt.

Namjoon didn't miss how Jungkook scoffed while poking his tongue at the inside of his cheeks, gaze not leaving Taehyung and Seokjin's interaction.

He felt interested.

" Taehyung do you want to use the restroom? I know you don't like alcohol smell "

Seokjin asked and Taehyung immediately nodded. Embarrassment was evident on his face.

Oh, yeah sure "

They didn't even excuse, no hesitation. They both left. To rest room. Well, Jungkook followed them, it's just he wanted to use rest room too. Suddenly. It was a little awkward for others until Hoseok cheered while turning the bottle again.

Hoseok is already ready with his guards to fight with Seokjin after the party. Jimin enjoyed Seokjin getting flustered in front of his crush; it's something so refreshing. Always.

" oh no, your pants also got stained, sorry...I am so sorry. It's so a stupid game...I didn't know -"

Seokjin got shut by Taehyung's long slender finger on his plump lips.

" It's okay, don't get stressed, Seok-jin. I am okay. I will just clean myself and come, okay?"

Seokjin nodded and stood outside the washroom. He started playing with the laces of his clothes without knowing.

" you will tear them"

" Aishhhh, why do you want to give me a heart attack so badly?? Do you want to see me dying Jungkook?? Just because you had to take care of my drunken beautiful ass??"