41

Sorry for the irregular updates 🙂

After that night, Jungkook planned a date on the weekend. Though, Seokjin feels guilty he is happy. Jungkook is not a bad guy he won't judge Seokjin, he knows all of it but he feels promising when Jungkook intertwines their hands while entering a cafe.

" I love black coffee here "

" I have an allergy to that "

"That's because it doesn't have sugar, I know seokjin"

" Whatever "

They are chitchatting and tasting their coffee all the while Jungkook refuses to leave his hand telling Seokjin to use his right hand and Jungkook is good at using his left hand.

Their relationship is not secret but they have not disclosed it to their parents yet, of course still they are not over how Jimin and Jungkook 's marriage got broken. Seokjin is a little apprehended too, they are going to compare him to Jimin and he might look too plain.

Jungkook wants to talk about them in front of his parents but Seokjin asks for some time. Maybe until he becomes stable.... at least he should have something to introduce himself.

"Oh, God! God!! Jungkook lets runaway"

Suddenly Seokjin started collecting his stuff while hurrying Jungkook to leave the seat making his lover confused.

" what..what happened?? Is something wrong?"

Seokjin sat back trying to hide under the table.

" Jin Hyung, what are you doing? First, you get up and sit properly on your chair."

" God, Jungkook I saw your mother entering the cafe, I think she came with her friends "

" oh, where ?''

Jungkook slightly raised from his seat and turned around trying to see his mother but he got pulled back immediately.

" Oh God no, your mom will get to know about us...you slide down a little "

Seokjin is ranting and trying to cover his leg with the menu and he looks damn cute so Jungkook didn't resist before leaning forward packing on his head which freaked his boyfriend more in turn.

" Jungkook ah"

" what??"

" They will get to know about us. It will be embarrassing for you to"

The look on Jungkook's face made Seokjin hold back his tongue. He sighed before ducking his head down.

" Hyung, you know there is nothing that going to embarrass me"

" I know, sorry just got freaked out"

Seokjin lifted his head still his eyes searching for Jungkook's mother, God they made eye contact. Oh, no....no...Seokjin freaked out inside before getting up and bowing respectfully at her for his bad luck she walked towards them with her friends.

" oh, Seokjin. Nice to meet you....oh Jungkook !"

As she saw the other person Seokjin accompanying him her son she smiled brightly.

Seokjin convinced himself maybe she was not that mad.

" Hi, mom "

" You guys are having a nice time together, sorry to interrupt "

" oh no Mom come on "

Seokjin cursed himself for not learning magic when he was in primary school. He could have tried to disappear for a few minutes. Seokjin couldn't help but make himself smaller by curling in his seat as he felt other rich aunts with their Louis Vuitton handbags judging him.