6

Hoseok looked alarmed seeing Seokjin's silent demeanor. Something might have happened inside, but now Hoseok doesn't know how to react in this situation. Of course, if the Jungkook guy was disrespectful to Seokjin in any way he is not going to sit and watch.

"SeokJin, I hope you will tell me if it needs me to interfere?"

" Yeah, I know. I am alright. "

His stubborn ass is lying and Hoseok is not buying it, but he knows Seokjin doesn't like to cry, he is not a big fan of tears and getting a puffy face and migraine unless it touched his insecurities which only Hoseok and Jimin know. Hoseok hopes Jungkook to be a good guy the way he assumed.

" You are face looks okay, stop looking at the mirror repeatedly, and now where is Jungkook??"

Seokjin made sure to wipe his philtrum area with wet tissue properly and also his cheeks, now they are looking a little red because of repeated wiping, Hoseok waited patiently looking at Seokjin taking care of his puffy face.

" He is coming, he neither has the decency to wear clothes after showering nor the time sense "

Okay, might be something that happened inside but this information is a good one Hoseok thought.

" oh, seokjinnie, is the plan about you seducing him or he seducing you!!!???"

Hoseok had his funniest smiley face bringing Seokjin's puking face.

" There is no seduction plan. It's going to be World War 3, wait for the bombs to drop. Victory is in my hand"

" And what defines your victory??"

" That ugly tattooed man leaving Korea and never attempting to look back"

" wa!!! Does he have a tattoo?? He is the coolest one!!"

" stop being his devotee, he is not at all cool"

" Sure, he might have looked hot with those tattoos, and without cloth, not at all cool"

Before Seokjin screamed at him telling him he is a moron Jungkook jogged towards the car.

What a fashion sense!!? Wearing a white shirt that says ' kill the vibe' with maroon complexion leather pants and a green jacket, his hair is long enough to put bun his half-number fingers are filled with rings, and all his piercings have matching rings.

" Rock star!!"

Hoseok wooed Jungkook making Seokjin roll his eyes. He will puke for sure.

"Yeah, sure not at all an evil look "

Hoseok's hand landed on Seokjin's thigh implying he had to shut up. Oh, of course, he planned not to.

Jungkook approached the car with a smile directed only at Hoseok, oh it's okay because Seokjin is not in the mood to smile.

" Hyung, don't embarrass me like that "

" There is no need for others to try to do it - "

" Get in the car, everyone is waiting for you "

Hoseok cut Seokjin's words midway as he didn't want to witness the so-called WW3.

" Thank you for coming Hoseok Hyung "

Seokjin opened and closed the dashboard as if he wanted to see how much noise he could make, not that he was searching for something.  Hoseok glared at him it's his father's favorite car, he might have Hoseok's head if a scratch happened also.

" let's go then "

Nobody responded to Hoseok's cheerful voice, so he took a U-turn before glancing at Seokjin and Jungkook.