36

How Seokjin can divert his attention when Jeon Jungkook cups his cheeks while a thumb car caresses his plump lip. How?? Seokjin is way more conscious about how his breath is not under his control. He might be looking like he just finished the marathon, definitely has not won the race.

" Seokjin..."

" Hmm"

Jungkook's forehead connected to Seokjin's, their noses touching so lightly.

" Seokjin..."

" Ha Jungkook"

" It's you... it's you... Hyung "

" what's me...Jungkook? I...don't understand"

Seokjin knows Jungkook is drunk and it's better to take him to bed than to keep him in conversation but what can he do when he understands he is carving for Jungkook's voice, stare, touch, and presence?

Jungkook's fingers tightened over Seokjin's jaw, lifting his face a little. When did Seokjin become shorter?

And weaker....weaker for Jungkook's stare, those doe eyes. Their eyes holding tears, and a blink rolled down his cheeks, red because of the cold.

Jungkook doesn't like crying, it's not easy for him. Seokjin knows. And now seeing Jungkook crying squeezed his heart. He swore at the moment he would do anything to wipe Jungkook's tears.

" Jungkook....don't cry "

Seokjin's fingers caressed Jungkook's cheeks, attempting to wipe them.

" It's you...I want to hold, touch, hug, kiss... it's you I want to...cherish....make you laugh, sulk, pout, it's you... I want to tease, travel, eat drink, cry, get angry, fight, curse, God it's you I want to fuck senseless.

Hyung....in Hyung it's you I am in love with...you... it's you"

Seokjin wanted to scream and pinch himself but he didn't dare to move out of Jungkook's warmth.

Jungkook is in love....with him....it's...all feel the dream.

" Jungkook..."

" Shhh....shhh...let me...please "

Seokjin got stopped by Jungkook, he was too drunk to notice how he was missing balance and making both of them sway to the backside. Seokjin tried to balance Jungkook's weight by circling his arms around his hip.

" Seokjin....the kiss...we shared...wasn't.....wasn't it beautiful? It...it was...for me...I want to kiss you, so much...all the time if possible...don't you want to kiss me too??...hmm??"

All Seokjin did was nod as he was sure he couldn't produce words. A broad smile formed on Jungkook's face. The cold waves are hitting their feet way more often now.

" you want to kiss me too??"

" Hmm....a breathtaking one...just like the one we shared in your car...but...not now. Not when you are drunk, not when you are going to wake up with no memory "

" so...will you kiss me when I am sober??"

" Yeah, if you are going to confess the same when you are sober "

" Promise "

Jungkook held his pinky up, and Seokjin didn't hesitate to join his pinky. He will kiss Jungkook. A breathtaking kiss.

" I am....little sober...see I can hold you perfectly. You look perfect between my arms....right?"

" yeah, I am afraid I am liking it more than I should."

They swayed together as if they were slow dancing to their favorite song.

" Jungkook...will you say all of it when you are sober right?"

" Try it on my deathbed,  I will tell the same "

" shhh....you talk nonsense when you are drunk "

They keep on swaying in each other's arms, enjoying the waves and the breeze.

Seokjin chuckled remembering minutes ago how he was sulking thinking Jungkook doesn't like him. Now knowing Jungkook also feels the same for him, nobody....even himself can't stop him from becoming Jungkook.

" Jin...."

" Hmm...."

" kiss...I want to kiss you "

Seokjin can't resist this Jungkook, he knows Jungkook won't regret it when he becomes sober. So what is holding him from kissing Jungkook?

"Tomorrow....when you are sober. I will let you kiss me how much ever you want. Okay?"

" How much ever? What if I say whole day?"

" Then it's a whole day. Because...I am yours "

" Hehe....mine...I am yours too...always... Jin Hyung"

Seokjin never heard Jungkook's giggle till now. Now he heard it he wants to hear it often. The nose scrunch is a bonus. Again, Seokjin is kind of obsessed with his nose.

" Yeah, let's go to our room"

Jungkook started walking backward while holding Seokjin,  making him laugh.

" I don't like...Taehyung. He is there "

There is a visible pout, seokjin wants to kiss it.

"Why is that? "

" Because...He is a cute, nice, kind, hard-working good boy. Who sings, dances, and paints. He is someone you like so easily... "

" Aren't you that cute jealous type of boyfriend?"

" yeah...super jealous type "

He said with so much pride ness that Seokjin could only shake his head. He guided him back to the room with difficulty, as Jungkook stopped for every step telling how much he loved Seokjin, how much he wanted to kiss him...and...not to tell how much love he wanted to make ...seokjin felt shy hearing Jungkook's wishes, and the car sex idea made his breath hitch.

Finally, when they reached the room, Jungkook was half asleep. Thanks to Taehyung for taking the couch, it became easy to make Jungkook lie down on the bed.

" Jungkook....easy "

Jungkook fell onto the bed with no care of the world. He looked cute while nuzzling on the pillow. Seokjin removed his shoes and unbuttoned the first three buttons of the shirt, making it easy for him to breathe. He covered him with the bed sheet.

Seokjin snuggled beside Jungkook, he is damn sure he won't sleep. How in the world does someone look so handsome when sleeping.?

Seokjin squeezed his eyes as he felt an intense urge to kiss Jungkook, he couldn't resist...he leaned forward and placed a kiss on his forehead.

" You love me....so much!!....you even cried....is....is I became so lucky and met you or we....we are destined?? Hmm...I think we are destined right? Otherwise, how we both fell in love, you were someone I disliked before seeing you and I am someone you don't want to see again.

Isn't ours such a dramatic love story?? But....what's in me made you like me this much..? I want to cherish that, I want to like that part of me too...I love you so much Jungkookie....so much.

I promise tomorrow you will get a lot of kisses. Okay? A lot...good night sweetheart. Hope you will be the same when you get sober....if not...I will punch you.... don't you even dare to take back those words.

Okay, for now, good night "

He leaned again and placed a kiss on his cheek.

And the last one on that cute nose.

💞

Ty for cheering. This story finished half of the plot🎉 yes of course next half is all Jinkook love game. Hope u all will continue the journey with Jinkook until the end💖