39

Seokjin and Jungkook settled on the bed. Well, Jungkook rented the whole ass beach place. It's intimidating, Seokjin doesn't question Jungkook's love but the force Jungkook comes with is a little difficult to handle.

" Hyung do you want me to switch on the TV?"

Jungkook asked while covering both of their feet with a blanket. It's getting cold here. Seokjin shook his head that he is not into TV programs nowadays.

" Are you tired? Want to sleep?"

Is it okay if Seokjin sleeps because he wants to? But he doesn't know how Jungkook will feel about it.

" No...we can do whatever you want"

" whatever I want, I don't think you are ready for that, Hyung "

Ah, this pervert. Seokjin sat straight and removed the blanket from Jungkook's feet. Thinking of this act he does this a lot, so childish of him.

" what do you mean? Tell me what you want to do "

" Hmm....wrestling "

Wrestling? In the beach house?At Midnight?

" What you will give me if I win ?"

" Whatever you ask and if I win you have to kiss me "

If it was for a kiss he would have asked. A smile formed on Seokjin before both of them sat facing each other.

Jungkook put two pillows between them and both intervened with their hands. Oh, Jungkook's hand was warm Seokjin liked it. It looks like he got a lifetime hot pack.

" ready Hyung. I will say 1, 2, 3, and go then we will start okay?"

" Hmm...okay "

Seokjin took a deep breath and held their gaze on Jungkook who was smirking. Does he think he can win?

"1, 2, 3, and go "

Seokjin used all of his energy, it's visible on his face how all of his facial muscles are moving involuntarily. God, he even let out a long sum sound as if he is constipated. All the while Jungkook is just defending not trying to win with a smile on his face. Seokjin used his other hand to pull Jungkook's hand down. And it's not cheating okay? Because Seokjin said so.

After 10 minutes, of struggle, Seokjin won

" yeaaaaaa you saw I won. So you have to give me whatever I ask "

" Ask me "

It looked like he was waiting for this moment than winning.

" Did you lose on purpose ?"

" No, you won the match "

Though Seokjin didn't get convinced he went with his wish.

" Okay, so my wish is to match me in Jimin's wedding. I want us to look like a couple "

Jungkook chuckled

" I would have worn it even if you didn't asked me"

"What did you think I would ask ?"

" kiss"

This human has a cute pout one tells him not to pout. It's getting out of control.

" silly, why I should use my chance for a kiss? we can kiss whenever we want "

Jungkook's expression looked like he was surprised.

"Why do you look surprised?"

"I...hmm..."

It was Seokjin's turn to get surprised when Jungkook's lips touched his.

" you kissed me ?"

" Just now you told me we can kiss whenever we want. "

Again a kiss

And one more kiss

And the last one...

And...only one more.

Which made Seokjin giggle while kissing. They slept after a few more kisses hugging each other. Jungkook wanted to be a big spoon of course seokjin snuggled into his chest.

They can't believe they spent two days together. when they joined the others it was the day of Jimin and Yoongi's marriage.

" why are you not limping ?"

Seokjin got readied hurriedly and made sure to check himself from all angles. He looks perfect. He can't wait to see how Jungkook will look in a purple coat matching him. He strictly told Jimin to throw the bouquet at him, he wanted to catch it.

" what do you mean? Why I will be? Don't even dare to be my competitor for catching flowers okay?"

Hoseok had a confused look on his face.

"Why I will catch the bouquet? Now I am asking....oh wait I forgot you are thick-headed. I mean to say why the hell Jk didn't fuck you enough against the wall or on the bed or counter to make you limp "

" Because we didn't fuck. We bonded "

" Oh someone is really in deep shit"

" Yes you can say so "

Hoseok helped him in styling his hair.

" But still Hoseok ah, why did you say I scored 4 in the science exam to Jungkook? It was so embarrassing"

Hoseok started laughing loudly, throwing himself on the floor not caring about the ironed suit.

" He also got to know... God!!! But it's not me..... Wait... So you scored 4? You always fooled me by telling me it's 5 then? I knew you changed 4 into 5. So we had the same marks? Ah, the betrayal Kim Seokjin! "

Oh shit yes.. seokjin changed the marks secretly. You know not wanting to be the last one from the last. He doesn't remember it but he read it in his diary, and he thought of keeping it a secret. Because he wrote about how Hobi was so suspicious of him.

" No...I...think it's 5, see I don't have much memory of it I don't know what you are saying. It might be some other exam "

" We passed every exam after that our parents were behind our asses. Jimin helped us so much "

He wrote all of it in the diary. He should go back and read his diary again to refresh some of his memories.

But... How did Jungkook know about it?

He exactly told me the score even the subject. Who told him? Jimin? But Jimin expressed it's been weeks since he couldn't talk to Jungkook much.

" I know you like the back of my hand Hyung"

" You didn't change at all"

" Panda Express lifts your mood "

" RJ is our son "

" You always dreamt of being a small spoon"

" It's you Hyung...it's always been you"

" I love you seokjin Hyung"

" Don't leave me again"

So many... So many conversations with Jungkook made Seokjin feel weird. Like how he knows all of it. Why does he feel there is something bigger when Jungkook says he wants to share about his past one day with Jin? And he is not sure how to share it now. He said it's not anything that will make them apart. But... It all feels weird. Like If he is living outside of his body.

Jungkook... Why does he always feel so familiar?