20

As they walked down the road Seokjin controlled himself from snapping at Jungkook whenever he said some nonsense. Most of it included Taehyung, so Seokjin growled more than needed.

They get into the cab. He used all of his brain cells to come up with an idea. Of course, he doesn't want to tell Jungkook he is not going to meet Taehyung.

He decided he would act like he got a call from Taehyung and he said he suddenly had an emergency so he couldn't meet him. He will tell it to Jungkook and they will go back. And the plan is simply perfect.

Seokjin held his phone near to his heart, calculating when to start his plan, it was already halfway to Taehyung's place. It's the time he should start. He counted one, two, three.

" Oh, hello, Taehyung!!!!!!! How come you called me?? I mean, I am on the way to meet you. I was thinking about you and you just called me. Is this what coincidence means? God!!!.

Oh, ...ohhhhh...REALLY!??....AN EMERGENCY!!?? You didn't plan anything it just happened to be an emergency. Yes, it's an emergency. So you can't meet me!

Oh no, don't worry, I will go back. No need to say sorry. Yeah, I will text you once I reach home. I know it's an emergency. Yeah, we planned to meet each other, I know. Okay, take care Tae. Bye "

Seokjin turned to Jungkook to explain things that he already heard.

CRYSTAL CLEAR.

Jungkook is already looking at him with an amused smile on his face. Is he...caught him lying?? But how?? His acting is always pitch-perfect. His dad couldn't catch him yet.

This Jungkook is dangerous. Is he able to read minds? What if he....he is a vampire or some witch? God, !!! stories can become real life. Look at his smile. It's so devilish. God, why didn't Seokjin see it before?

I should save Jimin. Seokjin thought.

" Why...why are you smiling like that??"

" Nothing"

Oh my God. He sounded like that ghost movie main character that he had seen last week with Hobi. From this angle, he exactly looks like the devil.

" I... it...Taehyung was caught in an emergency....so he can't meet me. You know that real emergency, not the one I am making it-"

" Your phone didn't ring"

GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"It's....in....silent mode. I don't like ringtones."

And his ringtone is CYPHER PART 3. KILLER. He doesn't like Yoongi but man his music is the drive to heaven or hell no in between.

" Hmm...so??"

So what?? Seokjin asked the driver to stop the car they got down and walked down the road.  He tried to book a new cab but had no luck. And there is no convenience store too. He is hungry. If people do get hungry this frequently or if it's just him, seokjin sometimes wonders.

" My map tells me there is a nearby food street. We will eat something "

Jungkook surprised Seokjin. But he couldn't say no as his stomach was already groaning from hunger pain. At this rate, he is not normal.

" Okay "

Both are fine with walking and it's a good thing as Seokjin wanted a peaceful walk. Walk exhausts him and helps him to sleep peacefully.

" What do you like more about Taehyung!?"

" what's not there- wait you can't ask me those questions"

"  why?? I just simply asked because...you looked exhausted earlier yet you wanted to meet this person. So I felt he might be someone who comforts you always"

Hmm....oh....but...he never went to Taehyung for comfort. It's...he never thought about it. He usually goes to Jimin or Hobi. And that letter.

He still wonders who is that he was so close with who wrote a letter to him. This is the only time he sometimes wishes to get back his memories. And he wants to ask about that letter to Jimin or Hobi but he is just.....shy!?? Embarrassed?? Don't know. Because it's quite...look like.....a confession letter!! And also comforting to tell how much seokjin is needed in person.

A smile formed on his face, he couldn't help okay. The words are kind of cheesy!!

" Looking at your smile it seems he gives you comfort. "

Seokjin felt he had come out of the spell. What did he say??

" Oh...yeah "

Jungkook looked exhausted. Irritated?? Maybe he is hungry? Wants to sleep? Seokjin is feeling guilty.

" A big fat crush??"

" Hu....a big crush, he is so good okay. The way he speaks laughs gets shy, and that innocence and his love for animals, his ambitions. Everything I just like everything about him. "

" you like him!??"

" Hmm, I like him."

" Okay, and don't fall in love with him "

Seokjin never knew how exactly it felt when their heart stopped working for a second until he felt Jungkook's lips against his cheek.

He...

Jungkook...

Kissed him!?

A minute later seokjin kicked him over his left shin.

" You...."

" Tit for tat "

" Hu!?"

" I told you, you stole my first kiss. "

" Hmm..."

Should he feel guilty?? But it happened when he was a kid. Kids do kiss like wearing clothes. But how it's connected to the current situation.!?

" Seokjin "

" Hmm..."

Seokjin moved faster than he ever walked making Jungkook walk faster too. This Jungkook is a little dangerous. If he tells whatever happened to Hobi he will think Seokjin is delusional. And Jimin... does it even mean anything he is just trying to bully Seokjin. That's it.

Seokjin didn't look at Jungkook when he wore down two spicy cup noodles. His brain calmed down a little.

Don't fall in love with Taehyung!! Who is he to order him.? This brat who is younger than him and never calls him Hyung and dares to order him.!? Does he think Taehyung will never fall for him? Ahh, poor of him to think that way.

" Here..."

A fucking perfect movie scene.

Jungkook removed crumbs from his lips. So gently. He even wiped that area.

" Jungkook...are you.... "

"Me what seokjin...?"

"Bullying  me??"

Jungkook smiled and shook his head. And what it means.!!??

" Did you like the ring I got for engagement!?"

What!??

" you...yeah...of course it's platinum "

" Hmm, seokjin do you don't have any idea who I am!?"

" you are...Jeon Jungkook!? "

Seokjin couldn't understand why Jungkook was like this. He doesn't answer his questions and whatever he asks is weird.

His smile didn't reach his dove eyes.