18

Seokjin didn't like Jungkook's parents. Well, there is no reason for it. Hoseok told me it was because he got ignored. It's not getting ignored, it's just they gave more time to Jimin, which is expected. Jimin is their soon-to-be son-in-law. But there was no need to ignore him so evidently right? As if they didn't like him at all.

" Seokjin, do you like crushed cookies??"

Seokjin rolled his eyes hearing the so annoying voice of this world.

" Why do you want to know? Will you bake cookies for me??"

" well, cooking cookies for someone is a very special thing for me, I do want to bake cookies for my significant other."

Seokjin had a confused look on his face. Why does Jungkook talk in a circle, or Seokjin can't understand him?

" Now what's your problem, Jeon Jungkook??"

" You are crushing cookies in your hand for 10 minutes, are the cookies not good?? "

The one his stepmom got from the States. They are good. Just Seokjin is not in the mood for it.

" I love to eat this way, is there any problem? "

He looked at his plate, half of the cookies were crushed. God!! Is he going to lick the powder or what?

" No, not at all. How do you feel about my parents?"

Nothing

" They are good, Jimin liked them, he smiled so much while talking to them. Look at them they already look like family. "

Jungkook turned and looked at his parents talking to Jimin and his parents. They all looked happy. Jimin going to fit into his family perfectly.

" yes "

" Okay"

" Seokjin..."

" what??"

"Why do you look so annoyed??"

Why?? Oh yeah, he still remembers how Jungkook threw him under the bus at the party.

" Nothing"

" I am not going to take Jimin Hyung to the States. Come on, don't do that face "

Seokjin's eyes went wide hearing Jungkook.

" I am shifting my company to Korea. So no worries and you are the first one getting to know about it"

First one!?

Is he....is he did it because Seok-jin-

" Jimin Hyung won't be happy without you and Hoseok Hyung. So....how do you feel about it?"

Jimin....good, it's a really good thing knowing Jungkook keeps Jimin's happiness in his mind. Jungkook cares about Jimin sincerely. It's a big step, seokjin does have a business background and he knows it's not easy and Jungkook did it for Jimin.

He loves him.

" Hmm...good, Jimin will be happy. Thank you "

" you look happy too "

" of course I am. I....sorry I thought you were a bad guy and I planned to seduce you -"

Jungkook's round eyes are widely opened, and his all senses are alerted. Seokjin also had the same expression.

" Seducing....!?"

" oh no...not seducing...not seducing type seducing...its...just seducing....i....."

" How you planned to seduce me??"

Well, the question should be why, right??

How?? No, seokjin not going to tell him he kept but pads on their first day of the meeting.

Seokjin eyes scanned the surroundings, Jimin and their parents were too far away to hear him, and Hoseok, God knows where he was, maybe in the kitchen eating all the desserts. God!!

" How in the sense...wait, I don't need to try or put on anything...look at me... are my eyes not enough to seduce anyone??"

Wow, seokjin!!! Seokjin wants to clap for himself.

" Hmm...."

Why is he looking at Seokjin's eyes so intensely!! making him blink like a lost deer.

"Maybe the lines around your lips are"

What??

Is it a compliment?? Is he sarcastic?? Is he undermining Seokjin's beautiful dove eyes???

Seokjin couldn't believe it.

" My eyes can make anyone take a second look at me, Mr. Jungkook. It draws people's attention. I...I am....seductive that way. "

Why is this conversation even continuing seokjin should shut up already.

" Well yeah...they are I guess "

Jungkook looked at him with an intense gaze. Not blinking. Not hesitating. Not shying away. It's like he is looking into Seokjin's soul. And when did Jungkook change this much?? It's not how they were earlier. What's changed, that Seokjin doesn't know?

Wait...

Wait...

Is he...really....oh no...IS HE FLIRTING WITH SEOKJIN!!!?

How can he flirt with his going-to-be fiance's best friend? Oh, no...Jungkook is a bad boy.

" Are you....flirting with me??"

Seokjin made courage, when did he start feeling intimidating in front of Jungkook?

" Do you want me to?"

"NO...NO why I will....??"

The last words came in a whisper.

" Seokjin, I....am....not....flirting......with....you"

Jungkook leaned forward, he whispered the words by word with enough space making Seokjin register the words.

Jungkook is not flirting with him.

Yeah...

Ahh, how embarrassing.....why did seokjin forget how their previous interactions were? They were not on good terms, and not now too. So why he will flirt with him?? Seokjin should stop reading fics.

" Good...good thing to know. Now move I have to wash my hand "

Seokjin pushed Jungkook out of the way before running to the kitchen, he would surely kill Hoseok if he got caught stealing desserts.

" seducing me?? I wonder what and all he planned "

Jungkook wondered what might have seokjin had in his plans. He is curious. Very much.

He took a deep breath before walking to the outside lobby where others were talking.

" Jungkook, come here. We are deciding about marriage dates "

Jungkook walked fast hearing his father's voice.

"So we got a date on next month 23rd or in the coming 3 months we have one more good date. And also one in the next 6 months. which one is convenient for everyone!? considering you won't shift the business here you need free time, what do you think??"

Jungkook looked at Jimin as he wanted Jimin to also be involved in making the decision.

" Hmm...I am okay with the date in the coming 6 months. We need time to prepare things. Next month seems too early for me and I have my final exams in two months. "

Jimin explained from his side making Jungkook nod. Considering he is also going to be busy in the coming months, the farthest date is fine.

" Hmm, I am also fine with that date. "

"Okay then, Mr. Park we will decide that date. Though it's a little far I think we should start preparing for marriage from now only. You know marriage preparation is no joke "

Everyone agreed sooner and all of them hugged each other confirming the relationship between the two families. Both the family looked so happy.

Jimin smiled at Jungkook which brought a smile to his face.