24

Seokjin felt strange, he thought he might end up crying with his broken heart after seeing Taehyung in the airport.  But no here he is standing and looking at him conversing with his parents and sister. They all looked so happy, the pride in his mother's eyes speaking volumes.

Taehyung is a boy not just with a lot of ambitions but one who works hard without complaining about his hardships. He always had a big vision about his career, the money he was going to earn, or the penthouse he wanted to buy. Seokjin always wanted the best for him. Now also, he wants all the best things in this universe to happen in Taehyung's life.

He walked towards them, thanks to Jungkook who decided not to follow him. Suddenly everyone's attention is on him. He felt he was intruding on their moment, but soon his mother waved at him asking him to join them for a photo. He felt nice.

" Seokjin ah, you came finally. Taehyungie was missing you "

His mother patted his head so affectionately. God, sometimes every time he met this lady he always wondered why he didn't bear in her womb. He wished one day his mother would also show him the same affection.

"Sorry aunt, it's....traffic...i"

" That's okay, at last, you could make it before his flight. You guys go and  talk for some time"

His father spoke while collecting Taehyung's luggage. Taehyung's family is a dream for Seokjin.

Taehyung is in front of me with a shy smile plastered on his face. And he looked less confident to make eye contact today.

Taehyung spoke before me,

" I thought I lost my friend, Seok-jin. I...I thought I made a mistake by telling you how I felt about you. I am so sorry if I embarrassed you or made you feel uncomfortable but-

" Oh, no....you never. I am sorry I didn't think in that way, I was busy living in my insecurities I didn't think for a minute how you felt about me shutting you down. It's not the reason, Tae. In fact.....i....i...wanted to tell you....you are my first love too"

Taehyung's eyes went wide as he heard Seokjin.

" Really??''

" Hmm, yeah. I always liked you, respected you, admired you, and loved you because you are so lovable. You are just you, no pretends. Anybody can fall in love with you "

" oh...i...."

" And I know we are parallel lines. You know... they always run together but can never meet. There is no endpoint. Taehyung, listen to me...I am so happy I met you in my life, I am happy you are my first love and I am so so happy that you chose your career over anything. I am happy that the person I always looked up to is the great one, who makes me and his parents proud. I will always wait for you.....as a friend. "

Taehyung nodded, his tears rolling down his cheeks, and Seokjin didn't reach them.

" I am so happy that....you also liked me. And...I know I don't have to say this, but I am sorry Seok-jin. I am sorry that I can never be that person in your life. But I will always pray for your happiness. Just be happy always. And I hope you will meet a person with whom you will fall in love and will become your best friend, a friend, and lover with whom you never think twice before showing your vulnerable part. "

Seokjin knows what Taehyung meant. He is never been open with anyone, not with himself. He just hates his vulnerable part, can he become open about it with anyone? He wonders.

" And I will count on you to become a millionaire so that I can ask you to buy me a lot of candies "

" Okay, I will surely become a millionaire by buying candy for you, seokjin"

" Then everything is good. "

Taehyung pulled him for a hug. The embrace felt warm. No more void in his heart. It felt like everything was settled in place. Some people can't stay in our lives but will end up staying in our hearts forever.

Words have a lot of power. Seokjin felt it today. Is this what Jungkook talked about?

Not running away.

Seokjin bid a bye to Taehyung, he couldn't help but lean forward to peck Taehyung's lips which he always dreamed about. He felt.....good. Like when he gets an annoying kiss from Hoseok on his temple or cheek or his knee or Jimin's sweet kiss on his temple.

He chuckled. He took a deep breath before turning his back and walking towards the car. He didn't get it when Jungkook went to the parking area.

Jungkook is there, leaning on his car casually, he is looking at the people with crossed hands on his chest. He looked grumpy because of the sun.

" Thank you"

Seokjin was the first one to speak when he stood in front of Jungkook.

" for what??"

" You know for what"

" Hmm...want to eat something "

" yes, though I am getting  the urge to ask if you CEO of the biggest company waste your time like this, ice cream will be a good idea I think "

" Okay, get in"

They both took seats it was a little bit awkward for Seokjin. Seriously life is crazy, and Seokjin's is super crazy. Wow, he never thought all these things going to happen when he woke up from his left side hitting his knee against the nightstand.

Jungkook didn't ask anything, seokjin wanted to tell him.

" Are you not going to ask??"

" What!? about the peck??"

Fuck he saw?? God, seokjin ears are red already. Such betrayal from his own body.

" What?? What peck?? Have you....seen it?? "

" Everyone saw it, seokjin Hyung. When I know about it why I will ask again??"

Does he know why he pecked Taehyung?? Nonsense. He will tell some nonsense. Seokjin wants to hear it.

" what you know??"

" That, it's a peck of affection, a goodbye...and....your wild fantasy, sure you will kick your pillow for hundred times remembering it tonight in the bed "

God, what the fuck!!!

How can he read Seokjin's mind??? Kicking pillow!!!!!! It's so of him. How does he know he kicks his pillow when he is flustered? Maybe he belonged to that category of people. He wonders what Jungkook does when he is flustered. Maybe go and kick his boxing bag?

Oh, Seokjin got one more reason may be the only reason tonight to kick the pillow when Jungkook spoke.

" And don't peck anyone like that again. Not even when your friend Taehyung comes back "

Seokjin sure will kick his pillows. Sure.