37

Jungkook felt the headache as soon as he opened his eyes, and he blamed the alcohol immediately. He felt sore all over his body to move. He closed his eyes again recalling yesterday's events slowly in his head.

He chuckled to himself when he remembered how the girl approached him and even tried to give a lap dance when he was having his shots after shots. He stretched his arms before turning in the bed.

Wait, how did he make it a room? Or is he in someone else's room? One night stand??

Jungkook opened his eyes in panic, he looked at himself his clothes were intact except for the shoes, he looked beside him and plopped on the bed again.

Seokjin!!

He turned and observed his surroundings, he heard the water running sound from the washroom, maybe Taehyung was in the shower. He looked at the clock, it was reading 7:10. A crumpled blanket on the couch. So....he and Seokjin slept together on the bed and Taehyung took the couch?

How did he come to the room? Why can't he remember? Did he create any scenes?? Oh God, in front of Taehyung?

Before he groaned out his frustrations, warm hands landed on his cheeks making him attentive.

" When you want me to kiss you??"

Seokjin asked....more mumbled making Jungkook lose his sense.

" Kiss??.....are you dreaming?? I am Jungkook....seokjin Hyung"

Seokjin rubbed his eyes before opening them completely, he glared at Jungkook. Maybe he also had alcohol yesterday?

" You asked for it yesterday, kind of begged to kiss me you know "

Seokjin removed his hand and straightened himself on the bed.

" Me??...no....i....did I?? Maybe I was too drunk Hyung. Sorry... maybe I...embarrassed you-"

" Yeah, you even told me you want to fuck me senseless "

" HYUNG !!!"

" what?? "

" You are pulling my leg just because I don't -"

"Hyung it's you....hyung it's you...."

" Hyung wait, wait...what and all I told you??? Tell me...?? Did I tell you something....like...i "

Jungkook hovers over Seokjin who is too surprised to see him getting so anxious.

" Right now you are sitting on my lap, Jungkook"

" Hyung, please tell me what I told?? Maybe I was too drunk. Please forget it okay??"

" So, you didn't want to fuck me senseless-"

" Hyung i-"

"And you told me you want to hold, touch, hug, and, kiss me. you want to cherish me and make me laugh, sulk, pout, and tease. Travel with me. Also, you kind of wanted to eat, drink, cry, get angry, and fight with me. "

Jungkook squeezed his eyes and shook his head before pulling his hair strands.

"Hyung....anything else...I told anything about the past "

" You told me whatever I wanted to listen to. But....did you fall for me in only 3 months? It looks like you fell for me "

" Yes...."

Jungkook's head rested on Seokjin's chest, he exhaled before getting comfortable there. But sure Seokjin's heartbeats reached the sky.

" God..... Hyung, I...embarrassed myself enough I guess. Wait... Hyung are you fine?? I mean...you took me to bed? Did I come to you yesterday? "

Jungkook's voice shows the hesitance

" yeah, I am fine...I mean. I do like you....kind off "

"Hyung!!"

Jungkook looked at Seokjin. Pout is evident. Seok-jin is bad.

" what's that fucking kind of even mean!?!....do you like me the way I like you? Don't play with me... I..."

" I am not playing with you...I thought...I like you.... maybe we should date....if everything goes well then we may become boyfriends and..."

" Boyfriends....and then lovers and husbands."

" Oh...yeah I guess "

Okay, seokjin has a slight blush on his cheeks, he just got up. Why does Jungkook have to stop himself when his soon-to-be husband is looking all soft and pink on the bed under him??

" you guess?? But I bet "

" Oh...someone is pretty confident here??"

" Hmm...because we tied from red strings "

That made Seokjin laugh out loud...his hair was bouncy, and his eyes became so small as he was still smiling. His long slender fingers covered his mouth.

" Kiss "

Seokjin's laugh came to a halt abruptly. Oh, still Jungkook is on Seokjin's lap and they are in a hotel room.

" K...kiss....you ...take me on the date first...let me see how...is your taste "

" Then will you kiss me?"

" Let's.... let's see...you have to woo me...I am not easy okay??"

Seokjin looked everywhere but Jungkook as if he hadn't fallen for him head over heels.

" Okay "

Jungkook leaned forward and placed a kiss on Seokjin's forehead.

" You can't.....kiss..."

" It's not on lips, it's a kiss out of adoration, a friend can give it right?"

Seokjin nodded looking at his fidgeting fingers. He can still feel the warmth where Jungkook paced kiss. He wants to touch it...now.

Jungkook leaned in again and placed a kiss on Seokjin's right cheek.

Seokjin's eyes went wide...

"You...ca don't...."

" I am just trying to check reality. What if it's all in my dream..? Am I not allowed to check it??"

" Oh...okay...."

So Jungkook kissed Seokjin's left cheek then on his nose....then on his left ear making Seokjin squirm on the bed.

Seokjin's soul left him already....god...why can't he play hard to get the role..? He fucking doesn't have determination. No, it's just he is deprived of human touch. But Jungkook is not human, he....he is a vampire...he will suck off Seokjin.

" It's all...real... Jungkook."

" Hmm, it's all real. You look adorable below me. Hyung, I just wanted you to know I am someone deprived of these touches and kisses. So I might suck you off when we kiss, so be ready okay "

What the fuck!! Why can't he flirt like Jungkook?? Jungkook makes him breathless and squirms like bitch just with the look. God when he will make Jungkook like this??

" I...I too...I will suck you off well too"

Both heard the shampoo bottle kissing the ground. Taehyung looked dumbfounded looking at Jungkook who is on Seokjin's lap who is going to suck Jungkook!?

" It's not...like that...I am not going suck Jungkook's that thing"

" Are you sure.??"

Both Jungkook and Taehyung asked the question together making Seokjin push Jungkook out of his lap and run to the washroom.

God!!!!!?!?!

Seokjin wants to flirt....for once!?? That's all?? Why he can't do it?? Fucking every time he becomes red tomato whenever he tries his best.

Seokjin is going on a date with Jungkook today. What he should wear?? His clothes are not good enough for a date, he doesn't have much time to shop. He has to do his skin routine. Why is he suddenly looking puffy?? Wa !!!his lips are suddenly dry? He applied moisturizer...they need to be soft... after all, Jungkook told him he is going to suck them off.

Oh, butt pads still exist.