19.

" Why are you sulking?? We got free suites!!"

Seokjin rolled his eyes over Hobi's exaggeration. Yes, Jimin's father paid for everything. As the three of them are like brothers they bought similar suites, of course as Jimin is the center of attraction with Jungkook his suite is a little different, a white one. Glittery.

The shopping process was long, and Seokjin got frustrated when it came to jewelry shopping. The main shopping. Jimin bought a plain ring with a single diamond placed neatly in the center. So elegant. Seokjin didn't check on Jungkook.

"Seokjin you will die soon!!'

"Why do you say so?"

Seokjin asked Hobi, wrinkles evident on his forehead.

" You are thinking so much. Thinking makes you anxious, anxiousness makes your heart beat faster, then your heart becomes tired, and it will take rest for some time, as it's natural, and boom you are in heaven "

" And you call yourself my friend!?"

" Best friend "

" yes sure "

Seokjin is so annoyed and for what? He knows it's not because of Hobi. Clearly. Then why he is so frustrated about everything nowadays? As if he gets up only with the feeling to go back to sleep.

" What happened now?? you are staring at Jimin and Jungkook "

" Me?? No...I didn't "

It's one other thing Seokjin is feeling so strange about. Why is he not feeling happy like Hobi about Jimin and Jungkook? Yes, he didn't like Jungkook initially but now he knows he is a good one. Not so good but yeah, a pretty decent guy will love Jimin with no ends.

Wait....is he okay..... no way in the hell...

" God Hobi, am I Jealous??? Oh, God. "

" Jealous of what??"

Seokjin blinked. Yes, it's that feeling. What else it can be?? He is jealous of Jimin and Jungkook. Oh, God. His lonely ass made him get jealous of Jimin getting happiness. This is the worst he feeling then.

He looked at Jimin and Jungkook once more before running out of the shop. They were giggling and making fun of each other while searching for jewels.

Seokjin tried to calm himself in the locked washroom. He didn't bother to respond to Hobi's concern.

How can he get Jealous??

" Ahh, what's wrong with me?? Have I lost my sanity or what? "

" seokjin breathe, calm yourself. It's okay. Maybe it's all because I am lonely. Is it because my crush on Taehyung is not just a crush? Maybe I want to experience what Jimin is experiencing. It's so odd but...yeah.....but I don't want to get married though. Not now....not yet...."

The knock on his washroom door was too powerful making him flinch. When did Hobi become this strong?

Seokjin cooled himself before opening the door. And he regretted it badly.

" what are you doing inside??"

"What did everyone do inside the washroom, Jeon Jungkook??"

Jungkook rolled his eyes making Seokjin fist, he wished he could punch him.

"you ran from there and locked yourself up inside the washroom. For fun??"

The Way he speaks. God, can't Jimin rethink?

" Yes, it was too much fun, happy?"

"Why did you run away from there, seokjin"?

It's.... it's...he sounded like he is so tired of Seokjin now. Who told him to follow him?? Wait, how he got it?? He was with Jimin.