14.

It was not at all easy to carry a drunken seokjin to the car. No, a big no from Jungkook. He wiped his sweat after throwing Seokjin into his seat. Yes, throwing.

" Hmm, you....still....h... hate me right!"

A whining voice from Seokjin made Jungkook sweat again. Oh, God!!!

" No, seokjin i.....I won't...can you please sleep, I will drive "

Jungkook closed Seokjin's door and took the driving seat.

"See.....you didn't tell me you don't hate me......you...Jeon...... Jung.....koooooook "

" Oh my, you are so loud, and no, hear me out. I don't hate you, happy, will you please shut up for sometime!??"

Seokjin giggled while placing a forefinger on his pouting lips.

" shut up"

He giggled again, and it's fucking too....adorable??

Is Jungkook drunk or Seokjin?

" Jungkook.....I am hungry"

" You just ate and drank!!!"

" I am pig oink oink"

There he goes making gestures for that oink!!! Ahhhhhh! Jungkook wants to scream.

" seokjin I will buy you something on the way, but will you tell me where I should drop you off? Or should I call Jimin -"

" No, no...no...why Jimin?? I am always like this, making problems and ending up calling...Jimin. He will leave me one day. He might be tired of me, right?? Hmm...I know....he might be tired of me...and you...you will take him so far away, then he will forget me....completely. It's all because of you jungkook...I hate you"

Seokjin leaned on the window, rain also started unhurriedly. Jungkook doesn't know what to do or what to tell. This seokjin is more difficult to manage.

" Seokjin...listen-"

"IWANTHOTCHACALATE"

" Hu??"

"HOT CHOCOLATE"

" Hot... chocolate??"

Seokjin looked at Jungkook as if he would bite him right now

"What I told then?"

"Okay, I will get it for you, let me drive for that. And where should I drop....okay leave "

Jungkook started driving without knowing where to. Seokjin insists on not sending him home as his dad is against him drinking. He doesn't want to cause a problem there.

Seokjin is busy blowing his hot breath over the window to write his name. He is giggling and talking about things most of which Jungkook couldn't comprehend. But he didn't expect Jin to hug him suddenly.

And he is driving!!!!

" seokjin you will cause an accident "

" hehe.....okay "

"Okay, what!!? God, don't ever drink if it's not with your friends okay?"

Jungkook tried to free his left hand as he had control of the break.

" you are my friend too....your friend of Jimin then you are a friend of mine too. You are going to marry Jimin then you are my friend. "

"Okay, okay...I am your friend, now stop pouting like a baby "

" I am not baby. But Hobi says I am a baby. I was a baby that time...hmm...but not exactly baby but baby....like crying baby when I got kidnapped...I was 12....13....don't know.....you know those kidnappers were so cool, they were wearing a mask...a big one....3....no...4....ha 4 big spider men they kidnapped me....-"

"Seokjin...I think you should sleep -"

" no....no listen....please....please "

Well, jungkook doesn't have an option. It's maybe Seokjin seen some movie and, now his drunken mind thinks he is the lead role.

" Then they throw me in the car shed.... it all dark you know...and I cried....so so much... I cried for Mama and Dad....but nobody came....nobody....my dad and mom went for the trip....you know what my dad told the kidnapper....he won't waste money on his son...and the kidnapper got angry and they hit me..see...here...see I have a mark here on my leg... it's nasty... I don't like it....they put water on my bed....and they light it...then it's all fire...I cried....cried....nobody came...

But Jimin... Jimin came....you know...he caught in the fire with me....then all came...but Jimin came to me...my friend....he is my friend okay!? not yours...then I don't remember anything...before that whatever happened, I remember... nothing from my childhood...

Did I call you ugly??? But you have the prettiest nose you know??"

Seokjin pinched Jungkook's nose making him come out of his thoughts. Jungkook parked the Car nearby....come on he couldn't drive anymore. It's not some movie scene Seokjin is imagining. It's all....happened....real.

So Seokjin doesn't remember anything.

A trauma.

" You are fine now... do need to think about it"

Jungkook now doesn't want Seokjin to recall those moments though it might answer his desperate questions. He doesn't want it. He doesn't want to see Seokjin in pain.

" I don't.... don't remember anything to think...Hobi told me what happened....hobi...I want to go to Hobi...please...."

Well, Seokjin won't remember that Jungkook hugged him, so he hugged him without thinking twice.

" You will be fine...I will drive you to Hobi Hyung's place. "

" you are so so sweet, was....is it real??? Can I touch "

Seokjin already touching his tattoo which is visible at his collar.

" wa!!! Cool....you are cool..."

Jungkook chuckled before driving, The whole ride seokjin praised him... as cool, handsome, hot, and many more. And here the biggest plot twist happened and Seokjin is drunk and Jungkook is mind fucked.

How he will even try now?? There is no way he is going to ask Seokjin to try to remember things that are best to be hidden from his conscious mind. To whom can he ask? Does anybody know about it? Jimin or Jhope? 

Then what about engagement?

Oh, God!!!!

It was midnight when he parked the car in front of Hoseok's home. Thank God his parents went to a party and Jimin was also staying with Hoseok.

"God how much you drank??"

Hoseok started ranting as he had seen Seokjin, it's very rare for Seokjin to be knocked out like this.

" 2....no...3??! Hmmm no 1000 "

" I will record a video of you regretting Tom, now let's go inside my bedroom before my parents come "

" Jungkook what happened?"

Once Hoseok took Seokjin inside Jimin followed Jungkook to the car.

" I think Seokjin Hyung drank out of his limits, he told me he has high tolerance so I didn't think much but...yeah...."

" Hmm....how are you? Your flu came down??"

" Yeah, I am fine...."

Jimin smiled before talking making Jungkook confuse

" I thought it was your flu that made you call Seokjin Hyung"

" Ah...no...i....hmm....he is older than me "

"Yes, Jungkook, and thank you so much for dropping him here. You can take the car, I will come and pick you up in the morning. "

"Sure, Jimin Hyung....hmm....are you doing fine?"

" Absolutely, why??"

" Just thought of asking "

Jimin looked.....okay.