28

Jungkook's POV:

" Hyung my engagement is-"

" I wanted to ask you this, Jungkook... I...sorry if I am intruding but...I want to know how you fell in love with Jimin "

He has this again, puppy eyes. His head twitches lightly and then his eyes start blinking, with a very slight gap formed between his plump lips.

" Sorry I think I overboard -"

" No Hyung, you aren't. Why do you want to listen??"

" Because it's unbelievable, like some kind of movie love story you know. How can you like someone from so far not knowing what the other person is into I have seen people fail in a distance relationship, you....you just...how....how you can love someone from so far not even talking to him, or even not knowing how that person looks.

I am sorry again, I am not doubting but it feels so.....not....a practical thing "

He has concern on his face, not wanting to offend me but his inner child is too innocent to hold back. And I always loved that.

Always.

I want to tell you so many things Hyung, so many.

I wish...

I wish I could tell you, that I always loved you Jin Hyung.

IwoulIwilld you one day that I am in love with you Seokjin.

I wish I would become that person one day you will look forward for me to bend on my knees to ask for your lifetime companionship.

I wish I would be the person you will fall in love, with again.

" Hmm, yeah not a regular one right? You thought how I fell in love with someone with no future in that right?? But Hyung...I... always wanted to live in the present, and he was there, in my present.

He reached out to me, asking how I was. He chatted with me, and for an unknown amount of time, we both talked. We both encouraged each other and supported each other whenever I felt lonely, he was there he sang for me to sleep, he told non-funny jokes just to make me laugh, and he went all the way to make me smile. He was there and I can't like him.

He got shy when I teased him, he told me how his every day is spent and he used to ask about mine, it's not demanding or overprotective but...it's him telling me though we are far away we are actively involved in each other's life. He told me about the days he cried while crying, he laughed hard when he was telling me how happy he was. And he listened to mine.

He made me confident at the same time he accepted me for who I am. A nerdy super intelligent, less outgoing, who is straight to the point for no reason, unnecessarily stubborn, and who loves only black. I wanted him to be the first one to share when I got to skip my two years of high school because I was too intelligent.

My father got remarried Hyung, I was so pissed off you know to the extent I wanted to run away from my home. But he was the one who held me because he was the one who said it was okay, and he was there patiently waiting to hear me what was so I afraid of when my family thought I was just a spoiled brat for that act. He understood I was afraid of losing my mom's reminiscence in our life. He didn't shove my insecurities into my face, but he told me he is damn sure in my life my mom's remembrances will be the same, even after 100 years passed because that's how it is. Because she is my mom.

And I got a new mom, who loves me and adores me just like my mom. Not replaced but an addition.

How I do not fall for him Hyung? When he filled me from inside, he just....took my heart, I....kept watching it.

After a year suddenly everything stopped. I didn't complain, but I did miss him so much. As the years passed I stopped questioning my feelings for him, one day I got up at 3 am and I was like damn I am in love. "

Jin Hyung's eyes curled up as he listened to me. His lips are apart showing his perfect teeth. Can I kiss him?? I want to. I am getting nervous nowadays one day I won't hold back any more of it. And Hyung you are the one to be blamed.

" hmm...I can say Jimin is someone with a pretty head and of course golden heart. But still....were you....afraid thinking....what if... Jimin is..in love with someone??"

He is worried.

Oh, Hyung! half of our love story is better to be known only by me. When I got to know it was you, I have always been loved I was.... maybe in shock?? Denial?? But deep down I knew, the very first day when I saw you in the airport I was pretty much sure I hugged you not because of the nameplate you held for me. It's my heart that went on race after seeing you.

" yes, I don't lie but I always blamed it as a bad dream whenever I got those thoughts. Considering the person I fell in love with is such a lovable person I always felt nervous about it."

" Hmm... and you are here going to marry the person you always loved "

Yes, but don't know when you will fall for me, seokjin Hyung. But is I will be too much cocky if I say I will make sure you will fall in love with me?

You will never know how much I got nervous, pissed, and angry when I get to know Taehyung as your first love. I acted so passive-aggressive toward you, that you made me go insane. I.....cried when I saw you crying for him Hyung. You will never know how my heart pounded standing outside the airport waiting for you to come back. How my fist landed on my car hood when I saw you peck him. God, Hyung I fucking so possessive you have no idea.

" Hmm yes. Now we become best friends, next thing is You have to stand beside me in marriage Hyung, train your legs we have a lot of relatives visiting "

" Oh yeah sure, I will make sure your hair and face look nice for every picture "

" what you will wear hyung, for the marriage??"

" Hmm, what else suite!?"

"What color??"

" I am not groomed to decide all those things now only, I will just wear any of my suites and you know I look handsome in anything I wear "

" Yeah, you are correct hyung there are still years "

He laughed loud while poking my head

" Not years you fool it's in months "

I hope you know Hyung

" Hyung, do you have destiny marriage kind of wishes??"

He looked everywhere but me. Wait he still has that dream, a destined way wedding in Disneyland??

" Hmm, don't laugh at me, okay, I have this wild dream like getting kidnapped by my husband on the day of our wedding and marrying in the car while running away "

"Why you want me...I mean your husband to kidnap you??"

" Because it's not boring, let's go now I guess Hoseoki is done "

His ears are red, should I tease him more?? Wait I think I should hit the gym more for this stunt. Lifting him and shoving him into the car and driving fast like the villain of the period I am.

Seokjin Hyung is always the wildest. Wait, I should ask about his honeymoon dreams too. It's better to be prepared in advance. Because he is full of surprises.

It seems I am not that cruel. for some time there will be no updates for this story 💜

Have good sleep⊂(•‿•⊂ )*.✧