22

" Seokjin, baby if you keep on crying I can't understand a shit, sorry I am losing patience. Jin, you can cry all you want but for God's sake just tell me who should I murder?"

Seokjin lifted his head and ducked into Jhope's arms for the first time after hearing his friend's rant.

" you get scared seeing a cockroach"

Seokjin told in a humorless tone with sniffing in between.

" That's different. Now tell me what happened. Look at your face it's all puffy"

" Don't tempt me to go and look in the mirror, I am sad, and I want to be sad, okay!!!"

Hobi couldn't help but smile, knowing Jin. He always says if he sees his face in the mirror, he feels energetic because he is full of positive aura shit and all. Of course not leaving that handsome card.

"Okay big baby, you can be sad without crying like a wife losing her husband. Now let's go to our hideout, shall we??"

" Drive for me "

" Okay sir"

Hobi picked him up from the ground on his back. A piggyback ride has things that only experienced people can understand.

Seokjin's cry came down as they drove to their hideout. Hoseok texted Jimin to be there with some food. It's raining he wants some beer.

But, strangely, seokjin didn't ask him to call Jimin. Does he think now Jimin is engaged he won't be available for them?? He wants to scold Seokjin if it's true.

It's an old building their fathers bought when they were young, and they left it as it is because of some reason. Somehow it's become their hideout They managed to put in two couches, a bed, some kitchen utensils, and of course music set. Some of their used clothes are hanging on widows. They use this hideout perfectly.

Seokjin slumped on the couch, curling himself like a fetus. It scares Hoseok always. Seeing him going through the PTSD episodes is enough.

" I thought I had a chance, Hoseok ah!! You know I knew it was not going to end up like drama. But still.....it hurts like a bitch. Wants to cry some more "

" Hey, I...Jin "

Hoseok's cheeks were already wet without knowing his tears were rolling down. It's fucking breaking his heart.

" why are you crying?? Hoseok ah you look like a monkey when you are crying "

" I can curse though I am crying for you"

" Yeah "

Hoseok is all over Seokjin wrapping him up, his shoulders are broad like Pacific still he can become a hamster when he is a small spoon. It's the 8th wonder of the world.

" He is leaving "

"Who??"

" Taehyung, My only crush.

Only one made me act like a teenage shy boy, one who had the power to make me all flushed and helpless. The one who made me a social media stalker, a psychopath to take his photos secretly and kiss those photos before going to sleep, giggle like insane when he talked about strawberries and made me pervert to look at his dick whenever he wore tight jeans.  The one and only person I wanted to hug, kiss..... drink tender coconut with the same straw, and only one..... I imagined his hands on me while bathing, and his breath when I masturbated.

He is leaving "

" Entire information was not necessary. But where is he leaving to??"

Seokjin freed himself from Hoseok, making him fall off the couch. And he didn't think the same day he would get another reason to cry his heart out.

Two figures are standing near the door looking at him with wide eyes.

Park Jimin soon to be Jeon Jimin and......

Jeon Jungkook.

So you are telling me Jeon Jungkook heard all about his 'only's. How can he breathe normally from now on?

"What happened?? Hobi told you were crying and who is leaving??"

Seokjin has two strong urges one is to kick Hoseok like a football and ask Jimin how much they heard.

" He is okay now. Did you bring beer and pizza?? I am hungry. And I also cried "

Hoseok tried to change the topic as he sensed how Seokjin was not so comfortable with Jungkook's presence. Sure he also didn't expect Jimin to bring another person to their hideout. What we can say now they are engaged they are joined at the hip.

Hoseok took out the food placed it on the table and opened the beer bottle first. It's a priority. And it's raining.

It's fucking awkward to sit in front of the person who doesn't leave a chance to tease him and now knows his every deranged thought.

Oh, God!!! God is a hoe who doesn't love Seokjin.

Sorry God just out of my mind for a second.

" Now will you care to tell me what happened??"

Jimin asked with a stern voice meant he was not beating around the bush. And when did it become normal to talk about their stuff in front of Jungkook? It's not that he hates it completely but he does.

" Nothing, Hobi exaggerated things to get a beer. And Taehyung is leaving the country for two years, he got a scholarship"

" oh!!"

Jimin knows Seokjin and his stupid crush.

" Did you talk to him??"

Jimin asked, making Seokjin get irritated for some reason. Seokjin just kept silent, shoving a cupcake into their mouth felt good at least.

" You should talk to him?? How he will know what's running in your mind?? Is he a magician?? Once he leaves you can't do anything!! He might fall in love with someone there. What you will do here? Sit and cry?? Seokjin grows up and asks him out. What can happen? He might reject you at the worst. But when you will keep things to yourself?? Isn't it hurting you enough.."

Everyone's eyes are on Jimin. Not in any universe anyone thought Jimin going to have an outburst in this context. It's about to be Seokjin. Now it doesn't feel anymore.

" Don't get irritated. What i did do to you?? I didn't even ask you to come here. Go and enjoy things with your fiancee. "

Seokjin stood up and threw the cold drinks in his hand. He looked like a mania for sure, fuck who cares.

" You know what he told me??? He wished me to get a good sweet and handsome boyfriend in the future who loves me cares for me and respects me while kissing my cheeks. Fucking on my cheeks. He fucking told me I am his first love which he will never try to pursue. Because for him I'm a fantasy. And I have never been in a reality for him.

He knows we are not for each other. So what the fuck should I tell him?? Stop chasing your dream?? Don't go anywhere just be here we can try it out. Just....just....be here with me??

I.....I can't....i....fuck. Fuck I am hurt. It hurts like bitch "

Seokjin is crying again. He is shivering. God. Soon Hoseok and Jimin wrapped him under their arms.

"It hurts... I...I wanted to smile and congratulate him, I wanted to say I am proud of him, I wanted....say he is my first love too. I wanted to say we can try it out...I wanted....wanted to ask him not to go....i...."

Seokjin is crying out loud talking in between, it's hurt to watch.

Jungkook excused himself and nobody cared.

He took a deep breath. Inhale and exhale. It's hurt seeing people crying. But it fucking  squeezed his heart seeing Seokjin crying all he wanted to do is wrap Seokjin in his arms and never leave the room.