7

Seokjin was happily humming near the parking area, he is so happy today. He went to college after 2 days, as his parents claimed they had guests in their home and they had to entertain him, so he had to miss classes. Sometimes parents can be overreacting and if you tell them they overreact to it too.

The happy mood is because he met Taehyung, and Taehyung said he missed him and even got worried as suddenly all the three didn't come to college. Though Jin felt unpleasant about Taehyung not contacting him, considering how shy a person he is he let it go.

Now, after college, everyone agreed to meet up. Jimin told them he would join a little later, Taehyung told him he would reach in 10 min and Hoseok was on the way. It's going to be the best outing of this month, it's been 4 months since all of them went out together, and Seokjin calls them his people. His best friends and his crush hmm.. maybe something more in the coming future. He hopes so.

His legs were shaking out of excitement, and they decided on doing so many things like a movie or the arcade and shopping and dinner and drinks together. So much time with Taehyung. Gosh, his cheeks are turning red just remembering sitting beside Taehyung while playing, maybe competing with him. He will purposely lose just to make Taehyung happy. He has a boxy smile. Cutest one.

Soon his heart got an electric jolt as he saw Taehyung crossing the road and waving at him while jogging toward him. He is always simple, he is wearing a yellow shirt and white pants, and his hair is curly black, bouncing, and almost covering his eyes often with his energetic steps.

God, what seokjin will do? He might die how cute Taehyung is. But no, he wants to live long and long and long. Have a job, money, family, kids, and trips with Hosoek and Jimin.

" Hi, seokjin "

Seokjin's soul left his body when Taehyung stood in front of him. Isn't he run off from heaven? There might be one angel missing in the sky.

" H..hi.....Taehyung "

Thanks, he could talk normally.

" You are looking so handsome Seok-jin, is I underdressed?"

What the fuck!!!! You are the fucking most handsome man I have ever seen. Seokjin wanted to scream.

"what...no...dodo don't embarrass me like that. You are most handsome, yellow is not my favorite but if you wear it, it looks good. And white pants are always good and it looks big- I mean to say, you....you look good in whatever you wear."

Gosh, someone sold Seokjin's brain already. Why can't he flirt properly?

" Hmm. Yeah, I...thank you!"

Seokjin prayed a thousand times already for Hoseok or Jimin to pop up here immediately, something like magic.

" where are others??"

" They are coming, Hoseok is on the way, I don't know why it's taking him so much time. Jimin will come a little later. Hmm....what to do till they come!?"

" I...should we go inside or maybe we can wait here, however, you say"

Seokjin is always bad at making decisions, it's most of the time Hoseok drags him out so he doesn't usually plan much. And now with Taehyung, his brain cells have already taken pills and sleeping nicely, he can't think of anything other than staring at him shamelessly.

" we...I don't know too"

And here comes the boxy smile, and Seokjin smiled shyly, he made Taehyung smile like that.

So he won't be that embarrassed if they start dating in the future.

Good.

Jin's curved lips turned into a straight line as soon his eyes met with the person who was following Hoseok. His eyes moved to Hoseok who was already begging him to leave alive.