40

Seokjin took off his face mask liking the glow on his face. Thanks to Jimin for sharing his beauty products. It's been a week since he has been staying in Jimin's and Yoongi's place still he feels uncomfortable. It's not his friend who made him feel that way, but it feels a little...hmm.... third wheeling newlywed couple when you have a boyfriend who is hot, handsome, and lovely without taking the next step after kissing is tragic.

Jimin's marriage went as they had all planned. Of course, once they came back and talked to their parents their reaction was the same as they expected. Jimin got thrown away from his family and Yoongi was kind of ready for that both of them already rented a place, it's like a bedroom house a little far from the center of the city. But Jimin is happy here, he wakes up with a giggle and looks dramatically devasted when he has to leave for work and Yoongi goes to his studio. Yoongi says effortlessly he is right now in his best phase of life and he doesn't remember this happiness, after all, that's all that matters, right?

Jin's and Hoseok's parents were furious knowing they were both included in this plan, Hoseok got forcefully involved in his dad's business. Smart of him he convinced his father to put money into the fashion industry, seokjin is sure he will somehow end up in what he wanted to do.

Hmm, coming to Seokjin it's not too bad and not too good. His parents insisted he join their company but he couldn't imagine himself in those choking suites. He still walking on a rope, his studies are completed, and he barely has things to do.

Modeling is going on. He still does but not with great interest sometimes he feels it's not for him but other than that he has nothing to do right now. He spends more time in Jimin's house thanks to the couple who don't disturb him by asking about his future like his parents. So it feels good here.

Jeon Jungkook. Seokjin's official boyfriend got so busy after coming from the trip, of course,  what do you expect from a CEO !? Jin, really wished for the first time Jungkook would have been that fictional CEO, you know only signing papers CEO.

Jungkook never made him feel insecure, but his smartness, position, and social circle surely did. So, Seokjin here in his twenties as much as possible insecure, guilty, and dreamless!? If it's the appropriate word.

In the midst of all of it, Seokjin is so worried about what was Jungkook to him, Jungkook is so caring, lovely, and cute but...why does the feeling of knowing him make him weird? As if they have known for a long, Jungkook's details about Seokjin are not helping either.

He took a deep breath seeing his mobile screen lighting up. It's Jungkook.

" Hello"

" Hello, Hyung. you sound so tired. Going to bed? Had dinner??''

Jungkook is busy, and he might not have time to eat but here he is asking Seokjin the questions he should ask his boyfriend.

" Hmm...a little tired. I came to Jimin's and had dinner together. How about your day"?

" As usual it's a busy day for signing paper CEO, Hyung. And I had dinner with my secretary. It was her birthday, we had a mini celebration. "

" oh good"

"Okay, I called you to ask about your leave. You are not going to be available for a week? Jackson told. Is there any occasion? Or you will be out of the station?"

No. Why does Seokjin have to tell everything? There is no place for him to go if wants to go anywhere he has to ask his dad for money and it's already been enough of the insults he receives daily. Or asking Jungkook is not an option.

" Hyung? Are you falling asleep ?"

" Hmm...sleepy *yawn * on.... the bed. ..."

Why doesn't Seokjin think about becoming an actor?