15.

" stop pulling your hair, you are handsome but you need hair "

Hoseok nudged Seokjin as he settled beside him on the bed with popcorn in his hand.

" Let me remorse in peace, at least "

That made Hoseok laugh loudly, if it was not for Hoseok, seokjin would have killed this person.

He still can't understand how he can get drunk with Jungkook!? Okay, he is not his enemy but not a friend. How come he let his guard down so easily?

Ah, Jungkook would have enjoyed it. He doesn't want to see him for at least a week as if it's going to be a useful break.

" oh god, you would have seen yourself leeching on Jungkook. You even asked him to carry you to bed -"

Hoseok got hit by a pillow, well not so hard. Sure made Hoseok giggle. His popcorn spilled on the bed a little.

" Stop the nonsense, I  remember things, you are the one who carried me. "

" yes, I am the one. But still, you looked so cozy leaning on his shoulders. Hmm.... become friends already?? What a great move to seduce Jeon Jungkook. "

Seokjin pouted as his head started hurting, and Hoseok was not helpful in this situation.

" where is Jimin? "

" He went to meet Jungkook and now don't change the topic "

" I am not. And....there is no mission of seducing Jungkook "

" why suddenly?"

" Didn't you hear Jimin? He wants to....give a chance Jungkook. And...I am okay with it. Jungkook is.... maybe okay!?, at least better than that yoongi. So....yeah.."

" Hmm. Jimin didn't tell me what happened to suddenly decide this. And let's accept that Jungkook is a good guy too. Don't you want to know how he fell in love with Jimin? His love story seems interesting. "

Hoseok knows Seokjin well, if he gets to know Jimin meets Yoongi again he will snap badly. He doesn't want him to go and blow Yoongi's nose. Again.

" Oh God no, he and his creepy love story I don't want to hear. He is....he is strange. "

" He is hot, handsome, nice, and breathes fashion. Update your dictionary and what did you bring for my birthday?"

" Your birthday came again?? I feel you celebrate it twice a year "

Hoseok pinned him down with a pillow

" Bitch, you better have the best gift. I saved your drunken ass from your dad. And also I invited Taehyung to tonight's party "

Seokjin's eyes got wide but soon he composed as he knew his friend loved to tease him as if he was any better.

" look at you, bitch I know you are dancing inside. This is the last time I am telling you, tonight take a step and have a steamy night with your crush "

Seokjin spread himself like a starfish on Hoseok's bed, Hoseok getting comfort beside him lying with his popcorn cover

" It's not easy. Taehyung won't believe in one night. He told me he wants to have his very first with the person he will fall in love with "

Seokjin sighed, dramatically.

"That's boring "

" It's not, it's cute "

" Being a virgin?"

Seokjin kicked him making groaning sounds.

" I want to get fucked by him too. But... it's just...I can't. I think I will never have the courage to confess to him. I am not his type "

Hoseok dramatically raised his head and gasped.

" where is my narcissistic beauty without a brain, only worldwide handsome Kim Seokjin!?"

" Namjoon surely wants to see how you looked with that snake, remember when we went to the amusement park last year "

" I will make sure you have to spend two days continuously with Jeon Jungkook, how about it sweety"

The hose on really has a bright smile...

" I will have your head for that and no, you are not going to get any gift"

Seokjin moved out of bed and put on his shoes before going to his home. Sure he put Hoseok on time-out for 30 minutes straight.

It's one of Hoseok's late-night parties. Seokjin enjoys it only because Hoseok and Jimin will be there and Taehyung attends it occasionally. He got ready like usual, hmm maybe he put eyeliner this time because Taehyung looked at him for a straight 60 seconds when he put the eyeliner.

Taehyung is someone and maybe the only one who made Seokjin conscious about how he looks, it's not about just looking handsome he wants Taehyung to like him and how he looks.  Taehyung looks godly always though Hoseok tells Seokjin is way deeper in love.

He wants to dress up for him. The way Taehyung likes, oversized hoodies and simple boots, no earrings, finger rings just simple. He likes it too, being simple. But it doesn't mean he won't drool while watching hot dudes having tattoos and piercings. Maybe he has BDSM kink too, he has just not yet tried to explore it.

He knows Taehyung has different dreams, he might be the someone who passes away like a breeze in Taehyung's life but Taehyung is someone going to stay in Seokjin's heart forever. So he just allows his heart to have love attacks whenever Taehyung is in his view.

Just like now, he constantly schooling his expression and is conscious about his words. Sitting with Taehyung alone and discussing why Taehyung is not a fan of alcohol is the best thing that happened for Seokjin today. He is aware of their shoulders brushing each other whenever Taehyung gets too expressive. He looks so happy today as he got a scholarship which he applied for 5 months back. And Seokjin is so happy seeing Taehyung happy. Is this love??

But....he doesn't want to talk about himself, as he never wants to come out as he is uninterested in what Taehyung talking about.

His one-sided crush is blooming every day in his heart making him shrink to earth. Can he keep it in his heart forever? Sometimes he feels the answer is no.

" God, Seok-jin and you won't believe I puked two days later  remembering how that alcohol tasted, so I decided it was not for me."

" yeah, some people won't like the smell and taste of it, but it's okay. "

" Hmm, aren't you drinking? Where is Hoseok?  I think I am taking your most of the time!!"

While shaking his head violently seokjin saw Jungkook standing near the counter gulping the shots and looking straight into his eyes.

Really? When Seokjin looked behind him there was nothing but a wall. So...he is looking no. Shooting daggers at Seokjin's forehead.

Come on, he might have talked some nonsense and wasted his time and troubled him with his drunken ass, and maybe.... maybe he would have talked this and that but it doesn't give right for Jeon Jungkook to stare at him as if he will swallow him in a one go.

Seokjin avoided him at his best when he came to the party, of course, what did he talk about? Maybe should he ask sorry? But he didn't do anything purposefully. It's just....alcohol.

" seokjin..."

'"Oh, ...hmm...what did you ask me, Taehyung ??"

Taehyung pouted a little, he looked so cute. But Jungkook guy with all his black dead aura around him also looking cute? He is sulking? because his lower lip is jutted out a little.

" so I am boring you enough to get doze off!!"

" oh no...no...its not like that..... it's......i...I will come in a minute I am so sorry"

Seokjin saw Jungkook walking out of the party.

It's not like he wants to know was Jungkook is sulking or not....just...he is Hoseok's guest so Seokjin's. And his guest leaving the party while sulking so he should -

Fuck it he will ask sorry.