Miscarriage : chapter 1

"Aaahhhhhh my stomach ... My water broke... Mommmm call Seo Joon "taehyung screamed in pain.

" Why the fuck you're yelling?" Seo joon's mom said with an annoying tone while entering into the room.

"OH MY LORD... " she screamed.

" It's your 7 month.., not again lord.. Wait let me call Seo Joon" she said while heading towards her room and started calling Seo Joon .

Seo Joon picked up the call
"Hello "

"Seo Joon come right now ,tae's water broke " she said.

"WHAT!!!??? .. mom just please be with tae I'll be there soon " Seo Joon said .

" You're a jinx, I knew it this is going to happen again, God please take away this jinx, give my son a chance to be a dad " .. Mrs Park said with venomous tone.

Taehyung was crying his heart out in pain. " Baby please hold on mommy, you know momma love you, please dont you dare to leave me like your brother and sister " Tae said while caressing his tummy, tears were falling from his eyes continuously.

Seo Joon came and carried tae in the bridal style and made him sit in the car and took him to the hospital.

"DOCTOR, NURSE ..PLEASE HELP MY HUSBAND" Seo Joon said hurriedly.

"Sir what happened" nurse asked.

" Can't you fucking see my husband is in labor " Seo Joon said .

Then doctors came and took tae into the operation room. (The earlier your water breaks, the more serious it is for you and your baby.) Seo Joon was sitting outside the room.

" God please not again. I can't take this anymore. My tae can't handle this anymore. Please show some mercy on us" he said looking down .

Then half an hour later doctor came out. Seo joon got up from the bench and asked " How is tae!?? "
" Sir we can't say anything rn, his condition is critical " Dr said.

Then Seo Joon grabbed the collar of dr and said with anger
" WHAT YOU MEAN BY THAT HUH!!!??? I WANT MY SON AND TAE ALIVE.. "
Then some staff came hurriedly and helped doctor .

"Dr , baby isn't breathing " nurse said.

"It's the third time, god what did these poor souls ever do to you ?" Dr said to himself while looking at fainted tae. "We've to inform his husband".

" I'm sorry Sir but... " Doctor said .

Seo Joon asked "but what" .

Dr said with grief "we couldn't save the baby but your husband is out of the danger now "

A tear left from the seo Joon's eye.. Phone started ringing.

"Seo Joon is everything alright? "Mrs Park asked. But he didn't say anything then she asked again now her voice was shaking " Please son say something.. "

Seo Joon started crying and said "Mom.. My son left me "

Now Mrs Park also started crying. "Son hold on yourself, it's ok my child . Mom will be there soon "
She knew that no words can soothe her son pain .

Then nurse came and said " Mr Park, Mr Park ,Sir your husband woke up but he is screaming and throwing things at us "

Seo Joon went into the room. Tae was screaming " WHERE IS MY BABY YOU ARE HIDING MY BABY..GIVE ME BACK MY BABY ..LET ME CALL MY HUSBAND HE WILL BEAT YOU ALL "

Seo Joon was trying so hard not to cry in front of Tae.

"Joon you came... Now please tell them to give me back my baby. I want my baby , He must be hungry. He needs his mumma "

Seo Joon was feeling helpless, his eyes couldn't hold anymore .

Tae asked again " Babe why are you crying huh? Our baby will feel sad if he'll see you crying . Let's find our baby together " Tae was losing himself. Even nurse and doctors were feeling sad for them.

Seo Joon took a deep breath and held Tae tightly and said " Tae our baby is gone " . Taehyung was numb now and keep on chanting " I want my baby, come back to mommy. "

It's been hours since their baby left and taehyung slept while mumbling the same thing over and over again " I want my baby " .

𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. 𝙀𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙞𝙙 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.