Adronitis : Chapter 27

I was just kidding even if it wouldn't have reached 20+ comments I'd have updated it. I don't want to make you guys wait.

Ignore mistakes

Author's pov

On the other side of the park. Other members were enjoying the view.

Yoonmin were softly kissing each other.
Baekhyun smiled heartily while looking at the love birds.

" I'm happy for you my cat , you finally found someone with whom you're not afraid to be yourself. Jimin pretends to be confident and sassy all the time but he is just a soft person who deserves to be cherished. And I'm proud of you Yoongi, you're taking care of him as if he is a petal"

Baekhyun said inside his head.

Hoseok and Rosé were all admiring the beautiful view in front of them but then Rosé looked at Yoonmin, she turned back and looked at Hoseok.

Hoseok given her a small smile in return.
Rosé took a deep breath and held Hoseok's hand and looked intensely in his eyes, her eyes were holding a lot of emotions.

" Hoseok I know you also feel the same. You can control yourself but I can't handle it anymore..... "

Rosé cupped Hoseok cheeks and kissed him. Hoseok was too shocked . His eyes widened. When Rosé felt Hoseok wasn't kissing her back she pulled her away and apologized

" I'm sorry. I was just... "

Hoseok cutted her off with a kiss. This time he kissed her more passionately. He pulled her closer . There wasn't lust it was full of love. Tears came out of Rosé eyes. Hoseok pulled away. And wiped her tears and hugged her.

" Everything will be fine "

All of them were so engrossed into the view but more into each other. But someone interrupted them

" love birds if you guys are done eating each other can we eat food now " Baekhyun said casually.

Hoseok and Yoongi cheeks turned red but their bold partners retorted back.

" Hyung I'm done eating I'll eat more at night now we can eat food " Jimin said flicking his hair.

" Oppa me too. I need some real food. Kiss can't fill my tummy " Rosé said.

" Ok divas follow me if you're hungry." Baekhyun said like a leader. Rosé and Jimin followed him leaving their partners behind.

Hoseok and Yoongi looked at each other and given an awkward smile.

Everyone met at the parking lot. Baekhyun informed Jungkook.

Taehyung and Jungkook came back. Taehyung was still holding Jungkook arm, he was really tired as he has to wake up at 5:00 am for Daeun, taking care of a baby is not that easy . And Jungkook was carrying Daeun, she slept already.

Everyone looked at them. Rosé and Yoongi were confused . Baekhyun and Jimin was just enjoying the scene , they looked at each other like besties and given a high five to each other. Hoseok looked at them with a smile.

" Oh you guys finally came, what is happening Mr a lot of shopping bags hands interlocked " Jimin said with a raised eyebrow. He was just teasing them.

Taehyung immediately left Jungkook hand. Jungkook whined internally when Taehyung left his hand but then he said something to divert the attention from Taehyung, he knows that Taehyung doesn't like to be a center of attention .

" Hyung you guys can go that place , we're going back home "

Taehyung let out a sigh.

" Why?? You guys haven't eaten too " Baekhyun said .