New Beginning? or End? : chapter 6

(Readers who can understand hindi they can play Tujhe bhula diya , I think that song will add more feels to the story. It's not necessary you've to listen to this song you can read this chapter while listening to any other sad song)

At Park's House

Taehyung is in a really good mood today not because it's his birthday. The real reason is that Seo Joon and him are going on a date after a long time. Finally, their relationship is becoming normal.

"Oh Lord why I can't find any pretty dress , all of my pretty outfits doesn't fit me anymore " Taehyung said with a cute pout. Taehyung gained some weight after pregnancy. He looks more cute now. His curves looks more beautiful .

Mrs Kim yelled from the door "because you're FAT now, you jinx"

Her remark made him more sad. But he tried to cheer up himself . He can't ruin his mood today.

Taehyung wore a loose white T and a cute blue cardigan. He did a little make up. He was looking gorgeous. He didn't forget to wear his wedding ring.

Taehyung looked at his reflection in the mirror and said " I hope Joon will find me pretty"

"Tae I'm home, come down , we're getting late " Seo Joon said from the living room. He went out to buy a gift for Tae. He was looking like this.

Tae came down

Tae came down. And look at Seo Joon. He was feeling insecure as his lovely mother in law told him that he is fat .

But who's gonna tell him, he is the most gorgeous human being. And now his handsome husband will tell him this. Coz that man is whipped for him.

Seo Joon kept staring at Tae with mouth open. "Fuck Tae you're looking so beautiful. " He was going to kiss Tae.
But Tae stopped him as Mrs Park was coming down stairs.
Seo Joon looked at his mom and said "cockblocker "
His mom retorted back " I heard you Mr "
Seo Joon replied back with a pissed smile " I'm glad you did "

Taehyung smiled after Seo Joon's remark. Seo Joon again looked at his beautiful husband and held his hand, they went out of the house.

Tae's pov