part our ways : chapter 21

At Jeon's mansion

Lisa stood up and went to Daeun's room and closed the door. Daeun was sleeping.
She sat beside her and said with a sad chuckle while leaning her back on the bed " I'm the worst mama right? Your dada also lost hope in me. You know your mama worked so hard to be here. But now all her hard work is going into vain. Whose fault is this? "

Lisa stood up and looked at the mirror .
" I'm exercising everyday. I've stopped eating. But this ugly belly is still there. You know what I was changing my outfit and my co judge said that after pregnancy it's so hard to be in shape again. That's why I'm not getting married . And after seeing you struggling now I'm more determined to not get pregnant soon .
She's not even half pretty and successful as me but she still had the audacity to say this. Whose fault is this? " Her voice got darker with every word.

" Your dada want to leave me . He slapped me . Whose fault is it? " Lisa said with gritted teeth.

" You know who? You... YOU..... IT'S YOU "
She said with red eyes.

" And your dad think it's my fault "

She heard a voice . She was hallucinating again.

" Look at yourself Lisa. All pathetic all ugly. Insecure . Your husband is leaving you . One day all of your fame will also leave you. Poor Lisa. Now what are you gonna do? Cry? What else you can do? Hahahahaha. You'll always remain an insecure person Lisa. Remember your dad left you now Jungkook is also throwing you out of his life like a trash. Tch tch "

"STOPPPPPPPPP" She screamed. Then her eyes went towards the pillow. She grabbed the pillow and looked at Daeun.
"I'm sorry baby but I've to do this"

Taehyung was in his room. Jimin already left . Taehyung was thinking about the scenarios that happened today. But then he felt uneasy . He thought about checking up on Daeun. He went to Daeun's room. The door was closed but not completely then he opened the door. The scene in front of him was horrific.
Lisa was going to press pillow over Daeun's face .

He rushed towards her and pushed her away with all his force. And he carried Daeun in his arms protectively and screamed at Lisa "WHAT WERE YOU DOING LISA? "

Lisa came back to her senses and looked at her hands. And mumbled in a cracked tone " I can't be like him " She screamed " I CAN'T BE LIKE HIM " Then she looked at Taehyung.

Lisa tried to approach Taehyung " I'm sorry Taehyung . I don't know what happened to me. " Taehyung scooted away from her. Fear was clear on his face. Tears were brimming down from Lisa eyes. Her hands were trembling. She ran away from there.

Taehyung let out a sigh and sat down on bed. He was still traumatized with the incident that happened now. He looked at Daeun in his arms a tear left from his eyes. " I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry for leaving you alone . Mama is really sorry . If I wouldn't have come over I don't know what would have happened? " He hugged Daeun closely to his chest.

At Hybe entertainment

" I always had interest in you. I was so proud to say that Lalisa Manoban is my wife . I fell for your passion towards your work . How ironic? The same passion separated us. " Jungkook said with a sarcastic chuckle while looking at his and Lisa picture.