Lovesick : chapter 32

Play the above song to feel the chapter more.

I like how she understood what I wanted to express through the last chapter. Thank you

 Thank you

Author's pov

" I love you Taehyung . Whenever you ask me again how I feel please remember my answer is You. "

Taehyung felt as if everything has stopped. His breath hitched. He caught off guard. He felt cold breeze on his face and came back to his senses. But he had no courage to face Jungkook. He left Jungkook's arm and whispered while looking at his lap

" You can't love me "

Jungkook was in disbelief. He knew Taehyung need some time but he wasn't expecting this. He held Taehyung chin firmly and made him face him.

" Why Tae ? Why can't I fall in love with you ? You know what!? I could've confessed you earlier because I have realised that I have feelings for you when we went to amusement park...... But I didn't and you know why?..... Because I wanted to finish my previous chapter before starting a new one... And you're my new chapter Tae.. "

" Jungkook please stop doing this. Please stop it. I've no enough power to face a heart break again. I'm scared Jungkook. I'm not good enough for you . You deserve someone much better than me who can match your standards not someone like me who has nothing. I lost my radiance too . " Taehyung cried.

Jungkook cupped Taehyung face and explained " Tae you're everything I could've ever wish for. You're never ending beauty my love. Please see yourself through my eyes once. Your selfless heart has stolen my heart. Please Tae give me one chance. You can take your time. Please Tae "

Jungkook kept on pleading." Please Tae I am ready to do everything. I'll do whatever you say.." He hugged Taehyung. Taehyung was trying to stop him.

" NO JUNGKOOK I CAN'T ...WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND..." Taehyung yelled. Jungkook halted. He pulled away. They were both silent. Jungkook broke the silence and got up from the railing and stood up.

" If you don't want this it's okay. I'll not show my face to you anymore . We'll not talk anymore . I'll not bother you anymore. We'll be acquaintances again. I'll maintain a distance from you.... But I'll always love you.."

Taehyung hugged him and cried " What will I do if you won't talk to me huh!?? What will I do without you here!?? Why can't we just stay like this Jungkook please "

Jungkook didn't hug him back and closed his eyes and muttered sadly " Taehyung do you remember when you said that
Whoever has written still with you and sang it must be hurting so much. He must be a lovesick person like me . You were correct Tae, yes I'm a bloody Lovesick person. YES I'M FUCKING YEARNING FOR LOVE YES I'M FUCKING DESPERATE FOR LOVE . "